Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don’t need love, you need meaning.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
In this day and age, many men live in a constant mental loop of anguish and despair, interrupted only by the sudden and sporadic subconscious alarm that tells the conscious mind to go out and seek the missing piece of the fulfillment puzzle. The poor man will often misinterpret this signal as a need for love and companionship, when in fact what he wants from love is
nothing more than a need for validation, acceptance, and positive reciprocated emotions. All of which are synonymous with the need for a sense meaning in life, and can be attained from other means that don’t involve a female source. A sense of life meaning or drive has been completely stripped away from the modern man, no longer do men live to serve a common goal or tradition, they are born into an empty, cold, and soulless world where they learn of the torment that awaits them in life when they see it in their aging fathers eyes. When a man has a sense of meaning that is beyond the superficial and materialistic inclinations of his surroundings, that is beyond his lust and primal desires, love and companionship can then come in to supplement his sense of meaning, and not become the central spring of his will and determination.

God can nobody on this fucking forum space out their writing so it’s not just one big wall of text? It’s very hard to look at sometimes.

anyway I want sex that’s it give sex

I need sex, it's at the base of maslow's hierarchy

Love gives people a meaning. Sex gives people satisfaction. Having neither gives people suifuel.

In this day and age, many men live in a constant mental loop of anguish and despair, interrupted only by the sudden and sporadic subconscious alarm that tells the conscious mind to go out and seek the missing piece of the fulfillment puzzle. The poor man will often misinterpret this signal as a need for love and companionship, when in fact what he wants from love is
nothing more than a need for validation, acceptance, and positive reciprocated emotions. All of which are synonymous with the need for a sense meaning in life, and can be attained from other means that don’t involve a female source. A sense of life meaning or drive has been completely stripped away from the modern man, no longer do men live to serve a common goal or tradition, they are born into an empty, cold, and soulless world where they learn of the torment that awaits them in life when they see it in their aging fathers eyes. When a man has a sense of meaning that is beyond the superficial and materialistic inclinations of his surroundings, that is beyond his lust and primal desires, love and companionship can then come in to supplement his sense of meaning, and not become the central spring of his will and determination.
you can't find meaning in a meaningless world because of modernity.

I have none anyway

Perhaps you also meant purpose?

It's a type of active meaning.

I dont care about anything tbh, my purpose in life is to find a gf

Fuck colonizing Mars if I cant get laid, fuck that gay planet and fuck stormfrontcels

Whats the point in fighting a race war and risking everything if I cant even get laid

I dont care about anything tbh, my purpose in life is to find a gf

Fuck colonizing Mars if I cant get laid, fuck that gay planet and fuck stormfrontcels

Whats the point in fighting a race war and risking everything if I cant even get laid
Just help everyone while getting nothing yourself, bro.

Love provides meaning, but it's illusory, as oneitis celibates know too well.

Just help everyone while getting nothing yourself, bro.
I was raised to do this and of course it never pays off except in bitter memories.

It is true that I need meaning. The only meaning of life is sex though.

Revenge is a good way to having meaning in life.

I need meaning

No meaning for your face

My life is satisfying and filled with purpose, a gf is the only thing I need.

Also, the purpose thing is bs. What kind of lifelong purpose can you pursue?

A career? I have a really good job, and let me tell you, no job is fulfilling. Your career could fulfill you if you were a Hollywood star, an Elon Musk-level entrepreneur, an astronaut, or a Nobel prize winner, but the truth is that 99.99% of us will work meaningless jobs just to get money.

We often make fun of foids who focus on their careers and suddenly end up alone and loveless after they hit the wall, but the truth is that the same thing happens to men. I know an MD who gets paid 300k $ per year, works 12 hours a day, and goes back everyday to an empty house where he puts himself to sleep with bourbon.

My purpose is to find a loving wife, have children, and raise a loving family. Too bad that's pretty much impossible

I don't need meaning. I have meaning. And it sucks. I want power by which i can obtain said meaning.

Probably living as a hermit in the middle of nowhere and farm a random potato land for food.

Damn that sounds fulfilling. And no one is near you