Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You don't need a girlfriend to make your happy"

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★★
I hate this saying for a lot of reasons. While I chose to believe it has truth, it has some flaws.

-Most people who say this have a GF (duh)

-You can't understand some things until you experience them yourselves: For Instance, you can think of a riding a bike and envision yourself riding one, but if you never physically ride a bike, you only have assumptions. And that is what all incels have, assumptions. Many in act would realize women suck but this face has to be EXPERIENCED and INTERNALIZED.

-There are some things you just can't have with male friends. You can't do fun couple activities, you can't experience the softer side that only women can provide (doing this with a man is GAY), and emotionally, a loving women just is different from a man full stop.

I genuinely am not sure if I would be happy if I had a girlfriend and sex. But I know for sure that until I have those things, I'll be different and that side of my brain will never have a real answer and cope with stupid means (alcohol, chatbots, etc).

Said the fulfilled and fully socially integrated and thoroughly sexually satisfied Chad with a sky high notch count on his bedpost well into the triple digits of all the hot as Hell Stacies he’s ran through as well basic Becky’s that he’s sport fucked during slow times.

It's more of the void that is making me unhappy. Never experiencing having a girlfriend at all is making me very depressed.

Said the fulfilled and fully socially integrated and thoroughly sexually satisfied Chad with a sky high notch count on his bedpost well into the triple digits of all the hot as Hell Stacies he’s ran through as well basic Becky’s that he’s sport fucked during slow times.
Yeah unironically the last person who told me that is a 8/10 6' chadlite engineering student jfl

- "You don't need a girlfriend to be happy"

Also them after their girflriend broke up with them:

- "Omg life is so pointless, I'm gonna kill myself, waaah waaaah"

Also heard this as well

To be fair it is what you get when you invest in relationship with a toilet

Users who are viewing this thread