Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You don't know what it's like to be lonely

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
This feeling you're feeling, it's not what normies mean when they say they're feeling "lonely". You don't feel lonely because you always lived alone, years and years of being alone have made you immune to this feeling. They feel lonely because they know what is like to have a real partner and what they feel when they don't have them anymore.
What you're feeling is sexual frustration and being low in the hierarchy, you feel subhuman.

I know what it's like to be alone because my parents died years ago and they are the only ones who have ever loved me or shown me affection. Yes, of course I crave to have a woman who hugs me, and makes me feel that all problems dissipate while we dream that we can build a life together while we take the bluepill.

Of course we feel alone, brocel, I miss how my mother hugged me and dried my tears when they bullied me at school.

(Duplicated message, sorry).

I know what it's like to be alone because my parents died years ago and they are the only ones who have ever loved me or shown me affection. Yes, of course I crave to have a woman who hugs me, and makes me feel that all problems dissipate while we dream that we can build a life together while we take the bluepill.

Of course we feel alone, brocel, I miss how my mother hugged me and dried my tears when they bullied me at school.
damn, one day I'll feel what is like to be lonely then