Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You don't get no ho's bro

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Back in the late 90s and early 2000s when I was in high school, I used to hang with this group of black guys who mogged me in every way. They always used to laugh at my inceldom by saying "dude don't get no ho's" which was usually followed up by laughter.

I remember in high school one time, this 6'7 black guy named Ralph said "if substitute subhuman didn't need his dick to pee, he wouldn't need it at all" which was followed by laughter.

Another Tyrone I hung with told about how he cold approached a foid and later on she came over and they had sex. Then he turned to me and said "see it's just that easy":feelsgah:

Other times they would randomly say to me "you need some pussy, man". When the movie "40 year old virgin" came out, I heard all manner of jokes about how the movie was about me and how ill be a real life 40 year old virgin.

Has anyone else had their sexlessness belittled by normies?

does bluepilled classmates acting surprised when i say i'm a virgin and try to call me good looking count ?

does bluepilled classmates acting surprised when i say i'm a virgin and try to call me good looking count ?
If they are doing it sarcastically

Didnt know blakkz use the word subhuman :smonk:

How tf you didn't ascend in the 90s? It was way easier before social media

How tf you didn't ascend in the 90s? It was way easier before social media
I know it's hard to believe, but in the olden days of 2002, foids weren't too crazy about short brown ethnics with small frames. Shocking I know.