Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "You don't deserve a white woman!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Why do whitecels always say that? Why do they think they are entitled to white females but the ethnics are not?

And pls don't start with racemixxing bs again. I'm not talking about havin a family and kids, why is it so bad that an ethnic is dating a white woman? And why does it trigger whitecels so much?

Why does a white guy with ethnic girls trigger ethnicels so much?

There is your answer.

I didn't really know they did.
But if they do
My guess would be

There is your answer.

I'd imagine for the same reason that ethnic women dating whites bothers ethnics. It's actually some pretty hilarious stuff coming from incels, having loyalty to foids who probably won't even look at you. JFL

Personally I don't care about the race of a foid.

There is your answer.

Because they are already losing white girls to black and ethnic chads so if the asian / curry normies start having their dibs too then there won’t be any left for them

You're an ugly incel OP. Why defend ethnic Chads fucking white women? You aren't in their position and never will be.

I don't think ethnics having white foids trigger whitecels. The opposite is the reality, where the ethnic foid are race betrayers. Over all, in a ideal society everyone sticks to their kind.

There is your answer.
It doesn't trigger them. You never hear "you are stealing our womyn!" from ethnics when whites pull jbw, the only thing ethnics say is that ethnic women are whores. Which is true. Try again.

Because they are already losing white girls to black and ethnic chads so if the asian / curry normies start having their dibs too then there won’t be any left for them
Exactly.This is all about competition.
Reducing competition and deflating the dating scene is what all men of all races should aim for.(To increase our projected SMV of course)
And the most effective way of doing that is by imposing racial segregations.

Race mixing is disgusting.

It doesn't trigger them. You never hear "you are stealing our womyn!" from ethnics when whites pull jbw, the only thing ethnics say is that ethnic women are whores. Which is true. Try again.
Its because racemixxing is not exactly a concern in ethnic countries(due to strong societal bonds and social conservatism).It is a concern,however,among white males who have always been on the receiving end of racial mixing just until very recently.

I'd imagine for the same reason that ethnic women dating whites bothers ethnics. It's actually some pretty hilarious stuff coming from incels, having loyalty to foids who probably won't even look at you. JFL

@SuperSaiyanGymcel @Life Wasted
This is a thread for you two deathniks
gigacope

Lol, there are entire subs on Reddit dedicated to Asian men bashing white men who date Asian women.

Most of us dont in my opinion white women are the most attractive,plus im sure that the ethnics wanting them wish they were white so they could stand a better chance, its difficult to acquire a white women if ur a ugly ethnic since they only accept the top percent of ethnics.

Bruv white people (germanic people) have on average the best genetics in terms of looks. White girls (having the privilege card already given to them) are obviously gonna go for white guys first and foremost. Whitecels are probably gonna milk every last drop of chance they have just to try to ascend and say that ethics dont deserve white girls so they go for white girls. I hope you realize that even though we are together on this site a lot of guys would still throw the blackpill out the window and fight tooth and nail to sniff a foul vagina after a period.

I dont give a fuck who think what. If I get chance to ascend with a abo,I will do that. white,black,noodlewhore it doesn't matter.

They can go fuck themselves.

Why do whitecels always say that? Why do they think they are entitled to white females but the ethnics are not?

And pls don't start with racemixxing bs again. I'm not talking about havin a family and kids, why is it so bad that an ethnic is dating a white woman? And why does it trigger whitecels so much?

Simple, all other races are inferior.
I dont give a fuck who think what. If I get chance to ascend with a abo,I will do that. white,black,noodlewhore it doesn't matter.

They can go fuck themselves.

Please don't say that, the Noonga is the lowest of the low.

Most of us dont in my opinion white women are the most attractive,plus im sure that the ethnics wanting them wish they were white so they could stand a better chance, its difficult to acquire a white women if ur a ugly ethnic since they only accept the top percent of ethnics.

I feel the same way. Never understood the race purists.

I don't care about getting with some dogfucking white slut, just want a world where brown roasties don't go for whites and blacks

Here is my high iq answer
The same reasons Americans say Mexicans take their jobs even though they really don't.
Most people live around their own race, so when the main group has difficulties getting a partner, their natural xenophobic/racist instinct kick in and they blame the "other" that has success and claiming that the other is "stealing from the limited pot" even though the main group was never going to succeed, regardless of the presence of the other. In this case, that means blaming the ethnic for landing one of the "limited" amount of white foids who were never going to sleep with the white incel in the first place

Last edited:
White women don’t deserve us. We’re more human than they, or any women for that matter, will ever be.

I'm ok with all ethnic types dating white women, as long as they don't pump and dump.

Seeing black men pump and dump our women and giving them mixed race mutts makes me ENRAGE :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: