Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You dodged a bullet bro!

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Every time when you vent on a forum about being rejected for your looks, there's always gonna be that one person who will tell you that you dodged a bullet. That she was a superficial woman who only cares about appearance and your relationship wouldn't last if you were beautiful. This is some shit tier coping...

Ive been dodging bullets all my life bro.

It's all a big cope

Yeah poor Chad, he's getting hit with bullets his whole life. :feelstastyman:

reddit tier cope in that article

You dodged a bullet of happiness.

i wouldn't mind getting hit by a bullet tbh

Every time when you vent on a forum about being rejected for your looks, there's always gonna be that one person who will tell you that you dodged a bullet. That she was a superficial woman who only cares about appearance and your relationship wouldn't last if you were beautiful. This is some shit tier coping...
You mean because even if she was a vacuous whore slut, you could still have shot your shit and walked away??

Problem is the dodged a bullet is sort of redundant because some girls behave that way because they have high standards, and would u really care if you were dating a hot girls, horny as fuck, if she had a limited amount of these character flaws, which she basically has due to daddy issues and subsequent validations of actions??
i wouldn't mind getting hit by a bullet tbh
That's based AF bro

Yeah poor Chad, he's getting hit with bullets his whole life. :feelstastyman:

reddit tier cope in that article
I actually read the article, and truth be told, he does make some good points. It's anyway, miles better explained and detailed than any reddit post ever. But what he fails to understand is that he missed out not only on teen love, but on young love. He thinks that he knows everything that is to be known when he never once dated because he read some things. That's like saying you can drive when you've never ever driven irl because you played Need for Speed. He doesn't even know about the true nature of women. Another thing he does not realise is that you don't have to marry the girl you are in a relationship with and become a fat, boring husband with a shitty boring job and life. He takes coping to a whole new level. He does have a fundament, but he doesn't understand a lot of other things. Or he looks the other way and pretends to be okay

we out here dodging bullets like neo in the matrix.

Then I must be NEO from the matrix.

I don't think it's a cope. There is truth to it.

You think you know what you want, and to a degree you do, but you don't realize what comes with it : dependency. If a female ever decides to give an incel a chance, it will most likely be because she wants to exploit him somehow, usually for money.

The incel will get what he desires : affection, company, sex etc. But he will also emotionally bound to her, he will "fall" in love while the female will not have any genuine feeling for this guy. He'll then become a pet at best, and a slave at worse.
Then I must be NEO from the matrix.
I genuinely wonder if that is the allegory the authors had in mind.

I don't think it's a cope. There is truth to it.

You think you know what you want, and to a degree you do, but you don't realize what comes with it : dependency. If a female ever decides to give an incel a chance, it will most likely be because she wants to exploit him somehow, usually for money.

The incel will get what he desires : affection, company, sex etc. But he will also emotionally bound to her, he will "fall" in love while the female will not have any genuine feeling for this guy. He'll then become a pet at best, and a slave at worse.

I genuinely wonder if that is the allegory the authors had in mind.
This is an ugly friend of mine. He is ugly as fuck, but he has a job and earns some good money. He has a girlfriend, but he pays her everything. Sodas, cigarettes, snacks, food, EVERYTHING he pays. They even went with some of their friends this winter on a small vacation and I shit you not he payed for her room, her food, souvenirs, every single expense of hers was paid by him. So I do get your point, but I wasn't talking about betabuxx relationship, I was talking about a normal relationship. If she saw you attractive and wanted to be with you. These idiots say that you dodged a bullet because she was superficial and the relationship wouldn't have lasted