Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You do not need to identify with something for it to apply to you. It just simply is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
"I don't identify as an incel."

Okay we've all heard this. I'll ask you two questions.

"Do you want to have sex?"
Yes.

"Can you get sex?"
No.

Then you are incel. End of story.

Sex

"I don't identify as an incel."

Okay we've all heard this. I'll ask you two questions.

"Do you want to have sex?"
Yes.

"Can you get sex?"
No.

Then you are incel. End of story.
It's over.

I don't care , I have my own definition. Incel is a synonym for misogynist and racist

:soy:

Incel is a synonym for misogynist and racist

Fucking clown world. Most sex havers ARE misogynist BECAUSE of their sexual experience, and racist too because humanity is shit.

I don't care , I have my own definition. Incel is a synonym for misogynist and racist

Ewww the word misogynist makes me filled with such rage! How can people dare to disrespect lovely women?! They do nothing wrong. Ever.

Fucking clown world. Most sex havers ARE misogynist BECAUSE of their sexual experience, and racist too because humanity is shit.
I have to disagree. There are a lot of bluepilled sex havers.

You mean the larping sub8 cucks on IT ?
I go to thedonald which is filled with conservative sex havers and they're some of the biggest simps. It's hilarious how liberals say that cuckservatives are misogynists when they are some of the biggest simps that I know. Donald Trump is a huge simp too. He is definitely a sex haver.

I go to thedonald which is filled with conservative sex havers and they're some of the biggest simps. It's hilarious how liberals say that cuckservatives are misogynists when they are some of the biggest simps that I know. Donald Trump is a huge simp too. He is definitely a sex haver.
they need to defend their blonde haired, blue eyed trad waifus from the evils of muh feminism

they need to defend their blonde haired, blue eyed trad waifus from the evils of muh feminism
a lot of them are incel tier... I saw a thread with a bunch of 30 year old khhvs trying to get a date with female Trump supporters. JFL

It was so cringe... Like 1 or 2 foids and 30 thirsty simps trying to find out where the foids live.

a lot of them are incel tier... I saw a thread with a bunch of 30 year old khhvs trying to get a date with female Trump supporters. JFL

It was so cringe... Like 1 or 2 foids and 30 thirsty simps trying to find out where the foids live.

Most men today are in such a sad state, across the political spectrum. These pro trump blondie foids are nearly as expired as the green haired feminist sluts, vagina can only handle so much use before it implodes and the human attached to it is rendered permanently mentally retarded.

Most men today are in such a sad state, across the political spectrum. These pro trump blondie foids are nearly as expired as the green haired feminist sluts, vagina can only handle so much use before it implodes and the human attached to it is rendered permanently mentally retarded.
Feminism has been widely embraced by both sides of the political spectrum. It's not just a DNC issue. It's both democrats and republicans are complete cucks. It's simply what society has embraced as a truth and there is no debating it or you risk being ostracized by society.

Although I've met a lot more based GOP members that hate women vs DNC members.

Feminism has been widely embraced by both sides of the political spectrum. It's not just a DNC issue. It's both democrats and republicans are complete cucks. It's simply what society has embraced as a truth and there is no debating it or you risk being ostracized by society.

Although I've met a lot more based GOP members that hate women vs DNC members.
I think the republicancels started to realize the damage that feminisms was doing to soyciety, but it was too little, too late. It's OVER for them

I think the republicancels started to realize the damage that feminisms was doing to soyciety, but it was too little, too late. It's OVER for them
The most hilarious ones are the women ones who claim to be "against feminism" but when you ask them to state their beliefs, they basically believe in everything that feminism does. :feelsclown: