Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You did nothing wrong

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Don't let any of these cucked IT members convince you that you are to blame for your inceldom. You literally did nothing wrong. Most of us, I imagine, were born ugly as shit, got picked on it for it throughout high school and then suddenly (like magic) the world tells us that we are lonely not because of our looks, but because of our awful personalities. Give me a fucking break.

And then society will try to force you to believe that women are oppressed and you’re privileged for being a white male

I was one of those quiet kids in school who never talked, did his hw like a cuck during free period and went home to cope. No friends or anything really. And then I discover my issues online and am told it's because I'm a shit person. How would anyone fucking know what I'm like?

IT cucks acting like we would be this way if we had good genes and friends :feelskek::feelskek:

Ik,my pos "parents" are at fault for reproducing their shitty genetics.