Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You deserve to be an inkie if you don't accept female gaze

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Oye voy oye, how dumb are some people here man, it takes basic blackpill knowledge to know about female gaze. Inkies here with 5k+ posts still don't understand the blackpill. Saw so many inkies pick Lesnar over Justin in a post because muh masculinity, he will make women want you bro! It's simple brocels what you think they like is different from what they actually prefer. Never have I ever seen any girl simp over Brick Lesnar, have seen millions simp crazy hard for Justin since he was a 16 yo guy in some old interview. Shows how many don't really understand the blackpill.

You will never be prettyboy nor chad, so stop making these posts
It's not about that, but even hypothetically brocels here are choosing a redpilled muh frame and masculinity path, I can't sympathize with people like that

Username checks out

I wipe my dingleberry infested ass with both of them back to eating dinner and watching utub

Doesn’t matter they both have it better than us.