Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You could remove all women from the workforce tomorrow, and the economy would be fine

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I used to work in a job that involved interacting with a lot of people, and the topic of what jobs people were working would often come up and I couldn't help but find it funny after a while the kinds of responses that men versus women would give

Men would generally be able to summarise their job description within about ten words, if not less, whereas with women it was something I'd need to ask several questions to fully understand what they were talking about, not because I wasn't listening / paying attention, but because 9 times out of 10, it was some wishy washy "consulting" type job that basically amounts to answering emails

This is why I say I honestly believe all women currently employed in western economies could simply be forcefully removed from the workforce and, although there would be some tumultuous results in the short-term, within about two years (if not less) I predict we would have returned to post-female expulsion levels of productivity, perhaps even greater, since having women around sometimes reduced male productivity because of how distracted they get by constantly trying to shit on each other and one-up-manship rather than actually focusing on getting the tasks at hand done

Place this in contrast with what would happen if all men were suddenly kicked out of the workforce (total civilisational collapse) and you get a very different picture

Men would generally be able to summarise their job description within about ten words
if you can't describe your job in 5 words or less it's useless and probably not a real job

Women are given all these gravy train jobs where a lot of them don't produce anything at all. More women also work in the public sector which is quite telling. Men are literally carrying the economy, but women are given these easy jobs after which they demand a guy has to make more than them so they all want these six figure guys.

Women will happily take a bogus administrative position and insist they are contributing to the economy as much as men, then go on about the gender pay gap and attribute their failures to the patriarchy. In reality, most of them could easily be replaced by machines as automation expands. The high-paying jobs are dominated by men because they are competent and hardworking. It has been my experience that women are the opposite of that. In fact, you'll find that most women lack work ethic.

Yet, they mog us in value by a lot

our primary role in the economy is as consumers. so yes thats true. also foids produce little value

Neets are godly