Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You could do well with a pretty face even if you are a manlet tbh

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
A gorgeous face can overcome height or frame. If you are a manlet, yes, there will be women who will snuff you because of height alone, but a lot of women just want to be able to look at a dreamy face, and they will be happy to show you off and be seen with you, even if you are their height or somewhat smaller. Face rules all.
I know some of you are thinking this is a manlet cope but it's true.

You ahave to be a certain height, however. If you're turbo manlet, like 5'2 or 5'3 it's gonna be very hard even with a gorgeous face. But you could get a 4'11 girlfriend or something but probably won't be able to have much casual sex.

I would say if you are around 5'6 or 5'7 and above and NT, having a 7.5/10 and up face will allow you to hook up often.

You ahave to be a certain height, however. If you're turbo manlet, like 5'2 or 5'3 it's gonna be very hard even with a gorgeous face. But you could get a 4'11 girlfriend or something but probably won't be able to have much casual sex.
This, but turbofoidlets are still 6'+ only.

Giga braindead cope as always.
5'7" is not a manlet.
5'3 it's gonna be very hard even with a gorgeous face. But you could get a 4'11 girlfriend
obvious that you are another kid faggot.
the shorter the bitch, the taller the man she needs.

i'm 5'3", the bitch i knew was one head shorter than me. now she got a (around) 5'9" dude.
Just like all of the short girls i knew.

stop shaming short men in every thread. We have it harder than tallfags.
Why is it so hard to accept?

depends. 5'6" and below is pretty bad place to be in

I think face > height for the most part, until someone reaches like 6'3, then face gets progressively less important. If someone is also under like 5'6, no face can save you.

No, big cope. Women want to be able to stand on their toes to kiss you.:feelskek:
And in the west it's over anyway. There are too many giants here, you look like a kid.

Chadlets can occasionally get into an relationship as long he is few inches taller than her and much better looking.
If you're turbo manlet, like 5'2 or 5'3 it's gonna be very hard even with a gorgeous face. But you could get a 4'11 girlfriend
Girls that short are extremely rare and they seem to be obsessed with height, they are 5'9 and above only.

Cope. Height > all. Most females in my country are with tallfags oftentimes taller with a whole head than them.
Girls that short are extremely rare and they seem to be obsessed with height, they are 5'9 and above only.
Here in neighbouring BG females shorter than me (5'8/172cm) are with fags taller than me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

A gorgeous face can overcome height or frame. If you are a manlet, yes, there will be women who will snuff you because of height alone, but a lot of women just want to be able to look at a dreamy face, and they will be happy to show you off and be seen with you, even if you are their height or somewhat smaller. Face rules all.

I would say if you are around 5'6 or 5'7 and above and NT, having a 7.5/10 and up face will allow you to hook up often.

Somebody did a Yubo experiment here with Knajjds pictures and in one of the conversations with a stacylite JB she was evidently interested in Knajjd even after the guy doing the experiment mentioned his height (5'2) saying something along the lines of that she doesn't care that he's 5'2.

After like 12 - 14 age range The older a foid gets, the less estrogen she has and the less feminine and small she is, so she requires increasingly large and masculine men to feel attraction for. So short guys with attractive faces absolutely do have a good chance of getting laid and even becoming slayers, but, not if they are PUA retards that go for used up 18+ aged roasties or go online dating on apps like Tinder, Bumble etc.

Now of course Knajjd is an extreme case of this because he is genetically gifted and has like model tier attractiveness. But my point still stands. And he would obviously be a fucking slayer if he wasn't a turbo autist.

After like 12 - 14 age range The older a foid gets, the less estrogen she has and the less feminine and small she is, so she requires increasingly large and masculine men to feel attraction for.
also the more thoroughly used and spent she is so she copes by requiring big men to lessen the emotional impact of being a cumrag for a 5'9 chad in the past
used up 18+

Now of course Knajjd is an extreme case of this because he is genetically gifted and has like model tier attractiveness. But my point still stands. And he would obviously be a fucking slayer if he wasn't a turbo autist
He is a fucking fakecel! Muh autism, who cares about that,I have a 5’2 cousin with a 6/10 face and he can get laid, of course , he cannot get a relationship but if he had fucking Knajjd‘s face of course he could.

Most likely he is just a vocel disappointed of what he can actually pick, it’s actually understandable, he most likely is obsessed about gorgeous women, consider the fact of looking every day at the mirror and seeing quite the pretty boy over there, he probably thinks he deserves much better than what he actually can get

most males you describe would fit in as pretty boys which JBs lust after

it's really that simple

:feelshaha: Cope
You are not living real life as a manlet

Agreed 100 per cent

But you could get a 4'11 girlfriend or something but probably won't be able to have much casual sex.
You'll be able to have casual sex once per millennium and that occurrence will be outside of your life period.

Cope cope cope

Height > Everything except being a Rich Celebrity and even then you have to be at least 5'10 and up

Agreed

Problem is I DON"T nHAVE ONE

The face is the most important part of a human. Height isn’t nearly as important as the face