Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You could be chad if....

Would you press the button

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
You lost eyesight completely in one eye. You could see out of the other eye fine. Just complete loss of depth perception
Would you press the button?

After walking around with my left eye covered for a while I decided wouldn't tbh

A half blind chad wouldn't be so bad

MV5BZjVhZDFiNTgtOWVkYy00M2Y4LTk1NGYtYzA3Y2ExNWIwNTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1ODMyNjA@._V1_.jpg

100% I would.
I'd hate to be an incel that is as impaired like that, since no one is going to help you, you're ugly, you don't deserve help. As a Chad though? I'd get married to some 5/10 sweetheart who would look out for me, maybe collect some stacies to be apart of my harem while i'm in my prime before settling down though.

No, I want 3d world

100% I would.
I'd hate to be an incel that is as impaired like that, since no one is going to help you, you're ugly, you don't deserve help. As a Chad though? I'd get married to some 5/10 sweetheart who would look out for me, maybe collect some stacies to be apart of my harem while i'm in my prime before settling down though.
That would be nice but depth perception is a underated thing. I wouldn't be able to function seeing the world in 2d

That would be nice but depth perception is a underated thing. I wouldn't be able to function seeing the world in 2d
How would that be a problem though? Yeah, sure, every now and again you would bump into something or misjudge distance, but that wont make you constantly depressed and suicidal like being an incel makes you.
Being Chad could literally only make my life better, regardless of what I have to give up for it. It's hard to be depressed when everyone treats you well and you can either have stacies constantly on your cock, or choose to settle down with the girl of your dreams.

I'm at the point where I literally want to die i'm so lonely, statistically, loneliness lowers your life expectancy by I think a good 20 years. Anything is better than this, man. Being Chad would make life so much easier, the negatives of having one eye doesn't even compare to all of the benefits of being Chad.

Would the eye start to rot?

Would the eye start to rot?
Very valid question. If the eye still looked normal and you didn't have to cover it and shit, I'd take the option in a heartbeat.

Fettywap 900x900

Or you can be this one eyed tyrone with 10 different baby mamas all fighting over you on a ghetto ass reality tv show.

Chad can be deaf or blind or disabled and have a ton of women lined up to suck him off. Looks supercede everything in the eyes of women.

Can someone even be Chad with a lazy eye?

Shawn Mendes has a lazy eye and hes a mega chad. Probably gay, but still a mega chad. Theres a video some where where he talks about how he was bullied for it and every girl in the room says aww and tells him hes perfect

id run pirate game and get that booty, matey

pussy aint worth losing an eye, just lol

Fuck yea, also give scar over left eye too