Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You can't win

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Whatever way we choose it always leads to suffering.

I think thERe is a third option :feelshmm:

only if your a foid then you can win the system. :feelsbadman:

Why is everything shit

I was born and then it was over

In the end we will always lose

Going ER* is unironically the best possible option to leave this world.

*in Minecraft
I think about doing it a lot but I wouldn’t want to become a world wide hated figure after my death tbh, I have sort of an obsession over what my legacy will be and I dont want it to be getting memed on iFunny as being ugly after (most likely) fucking up a rampage and just offing some normies. The only good to come out of it would be my thirst for vengeance would be sated and I would go down in history as a saint here. And I guess infamy beats obscurity. I like my family though and wouldnt want them to get mobbed by reporters and have them live with knowing I went ER. idk its complicated somedays I think I might do it and most I dont.

In late February this year I was actually almost seconds away from going ER at a school event that’s basically prom. My house is near my school so I can walk to and from there in like 10-15 mins. I spent the evening watching the My Hero Academia movie alone at the mall, before my phone died so I couldn't call my dad to pick me up and I got stuck there. Some nig stole the popeyes I ordered at the food court while I was using the bathroom so I had basically no dinner either. When my dad finally picked me up and I was back home I was in a shit mood. I was extra mad because my instagram feed was nothing but happy couples at prom, who were probably having sex right now. I spent the whole night contemplating whether I should go to the event and stab people who went to the woods behind the school to make out. There are no cameras there and it was dark. I really thought about it but decided it was a bad idea.

However, I might have gotten away with it in retrospect because on that night someone spraypainted a swastica on the tennis court and that was the talk of the school. My school is so cucked that that would probably overshadow even me going ER on couples.

ascension is useless if your dick is less than 7 inches tbh

In late February this year I was actually almost seconds away from going ER at a school event that’s basically prom. My house is near my school so I can walk to and from there in like 10-15 mins. I spent the evening watching the My Hero Academia movie alone at the mall, before my phone died so I couldn't call my dad to pick me up and I got stuck there. Some nig stole the popeyes I ordered at the food court while I was using the bathroom so I had basically no dinner either. When my dad finally picked me up and I was back home I was in a shit mood. I was extra mad because my instagram feed was nothing but happy couples at prom, who were probably having sex right now. I spent the whole night contemplating whether I should go to the event and stab people who went to the woods behind the school to make out. There are no cameras there and it was dark. I really thought about it but decided it was a bad idea.

However, I might have gotten away with it in retrospect because on that night someone spraypainted a swastica on the tennis court and that was the talk of the school. My school is so cucked that that would probably overshadow even me going ER on couples.
Interesting story but I wouldn't share it here, the FBI is watching this site

Based thoughts

There are ways to take revenge on society without going ER.
Foids and corporations are responsible for our suffering.
But...

They've made a system where everything depends on 'image',and 'persona'. Just think about that.
And get creative. Use your imagination.

Almost every male looses but incels loose the hardest.

Incel =very low status male

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back