Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can't "waste your life" as an incel (and why it has some advantages)

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
Most of us since we were born were already doomed to failure. We were put into the "to be lost" category. Sometimes solely because of looks, but much more common from what I've noticed is that for many of us, other factors have come into play, such as toxic parents, bullying at school, being a non-NT, being a late bloomer etc. We didn't get anything from life "for a start," just as, for example, the chads got good looks, and we were created only to lose at the game called Life.

But this also has an advantages. To be able to "waste" one's opportunities, one must first have them. Chad who - despite his good genes - becomes depressed for some absurd reason and plays video games all day, is wasting his chances. Foid, who uses her 20's when she looks her best to be a slut, is wasting the chances she got by playing on a tutorial mode. But we, who got nothing, waste also nothing if something doesn't work out for us in our life, because we got nothing from life to begin with.

For this reason, by doing literally anything that is good we are on the surpass. Our "stats" are at zero, because we received nothing from life, so by doing even the smallest productive thing, we come out ahead. While being at the bottom, you can only go up.

As incels, then, we can't "waste" our potential, because we don't have it. And while this is more of a curse than a blessing, it also has its advantages. Every day that we do something good, we climb upward. And with each day that we fall down and rot all day out of feeling helplessness, we lose nothing. We can only come out ahead.

I hope that this is actually more lifefuel than just a simple cope for you all, because at least that's how I see it. Stay strong brocels and remember that you owe NOTHING to the soyciety.

This is very true. We're born into a world that has already turned its back on us. Nothing can really affect you once you realize that.

Most of us since we were born were already doomed to failure. We were put into the "to be lost" category. Sometimes solely because of looks, but much more common from what I've noticed is that for many of us, other factors have come into play, such as toxic parents, bullying at school, being a non-NT, being a late bloomer etc. We didn't get anything from life "for a start," just as, for example, the chads got good looks, and we were created only to lose at the game called Life.

But this also has an advantages. To be able to "waste" one's opportunities, one must first have them. Chad who - despite his good genes - becomes depressed for some absurd reason and plays video games all day, is wasting his chances. Foid, who uses her 20's when she looks her best to be a slut, is wasting the chances she got by playing on a tutorial mode. But we, who got nothing, waste also nothing if something doesn't work out for us in our life, because we got nothing from life to begin with.

For this reason, by doing literally anything that is good we are on the surpass. Our "stats" are at zero, because we received nothing from life, so by doing even the smallest productive thing, we come out ahead. While being at the bottom, you can only go up.

As incels, then, we can't "waste" our potential, because we don't have it. And while this is more of a curse than a blessing, it also has its advantages. Every day that we do something good, we climb upward. And with each day that we fall down and rot all day out of feeling helplessness, we lose nothing. We can only come out ahead.

I hope that this is actually more lifefuel than just a simple cope for you all, because at least that's how I see it. Stay strong brocels and remember that you owe NOTHING to the soyciety.
very good thread
a reply from the gecko shall be your reward :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I like your message, it made me feel a bit better. It's also logically consistent with the blackpill. If there are so many factors to life you can't control that you can't judge anyone by objective standards anymore, the only standard left is yourself. You can only realistically compare yourself to yourself.

And as you said, if your life is complete shit, then something as getting up and brushing your teeth is already a victory. Trying at all when the way is hopeless is a victory.

For us, getting out of bed and taking a shower may be equivalent to and average person getting a good job.

We need more Whiteville like this.

very good thread
a reply from the gecko shall be your reward :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I like your message, it made me feel a bit better. It's also logically consistent with the blackpill. If there are so many factors to life you can't control that you can't judge anyone by objective standards anymore, the only standard left is yourself. You can only realistically compare yourself to yourself.

And as you said, if your life is complete shit, then something as getting up and brushing your teeth is already a victory. Trying at all when the way is hopeless is a victory.

For us, getting out of bed and taking a shower may be equivalent to and average person getting a good job.

We need more Whiteville like this.
I'm glad that it has helped you. I think one of the biggest problems with todays world is expeting from everyone to be the best at everything. This is partially due to the social media, because through them we are able to see a few billions people and how they are doing, while our brains were made to know only like 100-200 people (average number of people in one tribe). Being the best in our village during some Middle Ages was already not an easy job, but now you have to compete with almost all people on the planet. It's absurd and impossible to beat all of them, there always will be someone better. And that's what subconsciously (but also kinda consciously) is making us depressed. The only way is - like you said - to not compare yourself with others and trying to look for your own, different path.

nice whitepill :feelsokman:

Its true that we have no life to waste but saying that this is an advantage is copium¹⁰

Nice whitepill. Unfortunately for mentalcel like me it’s difficult to truly digest the whitepill

Its true that we have no life to waste but saying that this is an advantage is copium¹⁰
Yeah whitepill is just cope but for incel who reach some sort of peace and serenity

I doubt I will ever reach it tbh

The fact that makes incels prime Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionaries ---we have nothing to lose but our chains we have a world to gain.