Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You can't trust anyone here

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Every single one of you fuckers seems to be a Chad lite. At this point i think that there are less than 10 truecels in total.

Inb4 all the Chad lite larpers like whogivesafucc come here and larp as truecels saying that they are 2/10 and get mogged by everyone.

iv seen legit chads post their faces saying "i-im ugly"
i don't know anymore.. is it so hard for men to rate themselves?

OP is a LARPer. He pmd me pics a month back. A solid 6/10.

its not for u to say whos incel.

well, i doubt that

very people people are not "invisible" to women

and if they were visible they wouldnt spend much time here

iv seen legit chads post their faces saying "i-im ugly"
i don't know anymore.. is it so hard for men to rate themselves?
They know they are gl, so they come here to get extra validation

They know they are gl, so they come here to get extra validation
They could just get that on 4chan. There they get it from incels and tumblrinas.

its over if you can't post your pic :feelsrope:

Every single one of you fuckers seems to be a Chad lite. At this point i think that there are less than 10 truecels in total.

Inb4 all the Chad lite larpers like whogivesafucc come here and larp as truecels saying that they are 2/10 and get mogged by everyone.

I've said since I came to this site I'm 5/5, I'm objective so I'm sure its an accurate rating, I'm average at best. Also it depends on what said female is attractive to, most women rate me 4 and 5 out of 10 (yes I have asked).

Once I asked this woman who has a thing for dark skin, said I was a 6. This is why I know for a fact JBW is a reality, you can "up your looks" just by targeting women who "fetishize" your natural characteristics, and ethnic women list after white men.

Reminder that OP is a 4/10 lowtier WHITE normie

OP is a LARPer. He pmd me pics a month back. A solid 6/10.
RageFuel fuck you OP I hope you end up having to suck a fat dick one day. I am a 4/10 currycel, so it’s ok for me to be here nigga.

I can't understand why incels need to post their pics, I've lived a lifetime with people reminding me how ugly I am, why would I want to hear this from incels here?

being able to betabuxx, and JBW in SEA
I've tried betaabuxxing, and no it doesn't work. Also about SEA... just go live across the world bro

I can't understand why incels need to post their pics, I've lived a lifetime with people reminding me how ugly I am, why would I want to hear this from incels here?
The ones who are probably fairly confident theyre not the worst looking. Probably looking to get some validation from the truecels. Just look at the ratings thread lol, some of the recent fags posting their pictures are legit 5.5-6/10 PSL middle to upper toer normies.

I've tried betaabuxxing, and no it doesn't work. Also about SEA... just go live across the world bro
dude, you are Bulgarian right? Can't you acquire a qt Bulgarian wife or an ethnic group in Bulgaria that still upholds traditional values?

dude, you are Bulgarian right? Can't you acquire a qt Bulgarian wife or an ethnic group in Bulgaria that still upholds traditional values?
No, absolutely no. Back when i was living in Bulgaria people were absolutely destroying me because of my looks. Atleast now that i'm in Spain, i haven't been bothered about my looks even once.

dont believe anyone who don't show their subhumanity tbh

especially if they are white

No, absolutely no. Back when i was living in Bulgaria people were absolutely destroying me because of my looks. Atleast now that i'm in Spain, i haven't been bothered about my looks even once.
Get a Spanish qt, also you do not look hideous, you also mog most of the ethnics I have seen on this site

Get a Bulgarian qt, also you do not look hideous, you also mog most of the ethnics I have seen on this site
I have absolutely no chance of getting a bulgarian girl that ain't atleast double my weight lol. Also moging ethnics means nothing, there are no ethnics in bulgaria, everyone is white... and actualy... the new fad there is to get dark skin, everyone is beach and solarium maxing.

I have absolutely no chance of getting a bulgarian girl that ain't atleast double my weight lol. Also moging ethnics means nothing, there are no ethnics in bulgaria, everyone is white... and actualy... the new fad there is to get dark skin, everyone is beach and solarium maxing.
I meant Spanish, sorry

Everyone here is a Chad with a top tier beard and hair. I'm straight up invisible.
if you are in a small city it is over, but if you are in a big city you should just socialcirclemaxx