Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't thugmaxx if not neurotypical

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Every thug you come across will be neurotypical. Every last one. They might be low IQ. They might be dumb as a bag of rocks. But being high IQ and being neurotypical are not the same thing. Not even remotely close. Some of the most neurotypical people are the most dumbest as measured by IQ.

If you are autistic or even on the spectrum, you will never be able to convincingly thug maxx. You'll just look giga awkward trying to be something you're obviously not.:smonk:

pretty sure you dont have to be neurotypical to do things like rob at gun point, beat up innocents, etc. if anything, quite the opposite

pretty sure you dont have to be neurotypical to do things like rob at gun point, beat up innocents, etc. if anything, quite the opposite
Psychopaths are often very neurotypical. One feature of psychopathy is fearlessness and you have to have a high degree of fearlessness and low inhibitions to do those things. You also need a certain degree of low inhibition to come across to other people as charming and charismatic, which Psychopaths tend to excel at.

On the other hand, one tell tell sign of being non neurotypical is higher than average fearfulness and high inhibition. Men who are high inhibition tend to come across as odd and creepy. And I would say that this is controlling for looks.

Psychopaths are often very neurotypical. One feature of psychopathy is fearlessness and you have to have a high degree of fearlessness and low inhibitions to do those things. You also need a certain degree of low inhibition to come across to other people as charming and charismatic, which Psychopaths tend to excel at.

On the other hand, one tell tell sign of being non neurotypical is higher than average fearfulness and high inhibition. Men who are high inhibition tend to come across as odd and creepy. And I would say that this is controlling for looks.
idk man. i exhibit a lot of "high inhib" traits for example at work, but its not because im actually fearful or whatever cucked shit, but just because i know the results of saying that phrase, doing that action, etc through experience, and know it has a bad result due to my non chad face, so i refrain from doing so. which appears "high inhib", but im actually not, i just act "high inhib" to not go through the negative consequences of making sexual advances on chicks that think im gross, etc.

if you stuck me in a spot where women were receptive to me, such as some 3rd world dump, then im extremely "low inhib"

Kill all NTs (in vidya)

Kill them softly:feelsaww:.

Being non NT will make you a higher ranked thug because no-one can predict you.