Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Can't Restrict Your Choices (Permanent & Life Changing) Based On Temporal Attachments (Family/Friends Should Not "Anchor" You)

More and more white men are pushed to swipe in SEA countries which makes it harder to get any matches as a curry. There is literally no place on earth that is good for a curry to get matches including curryland.

Yes, even ok looking whites are flooding top places in SEA lands.

I have a incurable disease that makes most self improvement useless and at this point not even hookers will agree to fuck me.

So this isn’t really my cross to die on but...

I don’t think very many people have the emotional capacity to abandon everyone they know and risk making new social connections. Most incels already have little or no social connections where they feel comfortable and more likely to be outgoing, so I don’t see them being successful in a strange environment with no social safety net.

Personally I have no in real life friends and I rely on my parents for advice and social release. If I didn’t talk to my parents, I would go weeks, maybe months without a positive social interaction.

The last social interaction I had with a stranger a few days ago was a small child pointing at me and saying “ewww what’s wrong with him?!” as her parents apologized. Such is the nature of being a genetically diseased freak.

Just learn to be a narcissistic sociopath
Mogs me hard because you have social interaction with your parents.

Has you ever lived in a third world shit hole? Maybe you should before advising others to pack their bags and leave their friends/family behind. Visiting a country is different from moving there. As if things arent bad enough for the average incel, going to a land full of strangers might be the final nail.
this. When I lived in curry land for a year. many things aren't as easy they are in west. main benefit is saving on costs

I’m alright with where I live tbh moving would be a hassle

I have considered going to Pakistan, India , Dubai or similar country as I already speak language there. I may eventually do so at some point in time. get a vasectomy and then arranged marriage max while stayed overseas instead of returning back to cuck USA. The negative aspects are that the women there are ugly and slowly becoming hypergamous (educated city women already are) as well. but most of the currylands still have enough shithole villages to find a wife/longterm whore.

I have also thought about going to Chechyna, Afghanistan Indonesia and few other places as women better looking in some respects but learning language would take too much time(3-5 years).

If I had to choose now, I would likely go to Pakisran as women are slightly better looking in some areas. After through vetting I would be able to find a decent(5/10+) looking wife/ltrwhore in some villagewho was already raised with strong male dominance and culture. So I wouldn't have worry about being cucked. and when foid gets outdated, drop her(no kids,never get close to her emotionally) and move on to another younger one.

For me I am still halfway between going to monk max or go to thirdworld. I have sufficient funds/job for either activity but till I make decision which may take few more years or maybe I remain indecisive indefinitely, I will continue posting here

Has you ever lived in a third world shit hole?

Btw, I actually lived in many "shit" holes: Pokhara(3 trips for around 12 months total - no prostitutes at all), Thailand(around 6 months total - some prostitutes) and a few weeks in Phillipines.

I would say overall it was a very positive experience: hotels & food were excellent and cheap in Thailand, very few good looking couples(I avoided places like Phuket) but a lot ot retarded fat & bald boomers(mostly in Pattaya), so to the certain degree I've stopped seeing myself that much ugly compared to both locals(3..4/10) and aged JBW expats/visitors.

I have a decisive plan to visit Thailand for about 6..12 months once the situation with COVID becomes normalized enough.

Last edited:
I still feel attachment

Right here buddy boyo in this thread you admitted that you are a volcel well...

GTFO Fakecel Psychopath.

Right here buddy boyo in this thread you admitted that you are a volcel well...

GTFO Fakecel Psychopath.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Although sex is great some of us have built up lives and we can't warrant throwing them away just for sex.

I have emotions and I'm doing just fine

20200312 151420

Has you ever lived in a third world shit hole? Maybe you should before advising others to pack their bags and leave their friends/family behind. Visiting a country is different from moving there. As if things arent bad enough for the average incel, going to a land full of strangers might be the final nail.

What countries are you imagining when I say "3rd world", I'm not talking about Liberia so I don't know what the hell you are even talking about right now, you are making it sound as if you are moving into a war zone, pretty much all 3rd world countries have "1st world areas", which is why I always advocate for wealthmaxxing, I've never said just "take your broke ass to a 3rd world country and hope for the best" lol, so I don't get your point

I have no idea what he's talking about either, I'm assuming he is drunk or something

Although sex is great some of us have built up lives and we can't warrant throwing them away just for sex.

Who said anything about "just for sex", whats so great about your current life AS AN INCEL that you can't leave it behind?

JFL

What life have you "built up", are you high or something?

You sound so deluded right now lol

Tell me, what are are you "throwing away":
Looks of disappointment from your parents as you move into your 30's and still haven't gotten a girl friend?
Getting mogged by your nieces and nephews years later at family gatherings?
Having your friends basically tell you to "grow up" when they all start having children and no longer have the time to "hang out"?
Etc, etc, etc

None of those things have happened to me yet, but they will if I stick around in my current shitty life, and guess what, they'll likely happen to you to if they haven't already

I'd understand if you had some amazing job that pays you well for barely doing anything, but that isn't the average incel, the average incel is working some low to mid tier crappy job, and everyday he feels like he wants to die, wtf do you guys think you are "holding onto" if that's your life, you have nothing, you don't have anything "built up", you don't have anything to "throw away"

Seriously, tell me, WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT YOUR CURRENT LIFE THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT BEHIND?

Last edited: