Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't maximize your potential as an earner without having consistent sex with a woman who love/ lusts for you

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I have no motivation,
wageslaving is too hard

Wageslaving is hell without someone waiting for you at home after a hard day.

Wageslaving is hell without someone waiting for you at home after a hard day.
Yep. This is why normies and up can wage slave and have energy for other things, because at least there is a hole they can stick it in.

I do like to career and money cope, but if I truely think of it; you're 100% right.
I probably would have gone back to school to get my masters + be more ambitious at work if I had some source of external happiness and emotional support. Instead, I just gamble money on crypto

Normies live life on fucking easy mode

I have no motivation,
wageslaving is too hard
Yep, that's one of the biggest truths about the human nature - you can't be motivated as a male if you don't have a loving partner (that you're attracted to ofc.)
As someone said here, if incels somehow found out that they'll get a partner after say half an year, and it's 100% sure, their depression will disappear and they'll get motivated as a result even only bacause of that.