Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't make this shit up. The memes write themselves everyday.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Screenshot 2

You go short king... :soy::soy: you dropped your crown... :soy::soy:

Screenshot 1

Height isn't a problem bro.. just turn into a faggot..

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL. This can't be real...

If he didnt had troubles getting woman he wouldnt cope with letting other men fuck him in the ass.

5'1 is shorter than bagel boss Height

just become a twink theory

Who the fuck cares about reddit

vermin like him need to be removed from earth

Christians in the 1970s: "being gay is a sin. Try to not be gay!"

Leftists: "OMFG!! THIS IS WHO I AM I CAN'T CHANGE HOW DARE YOU!! BECAUSE OF YOU I'M GOING TO SUICIDE!!"

Also Leftists, but in 2020: "lol try being gay!"

disgusting piece of shit :feelspuke:
Imagine telling a guy so shove something where he shits from and getting upvoted for it.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I am bookmarking this thread

Christians in the 1970s: "being gay is a sin. Try to not be gay!"

Leftists: "OMFG!! THIS IS WHO I AM I CAN'T CHANGE HOW DARE YOU!! BECAUSE OF YOU I'M GOING TO SUICIDE!!"

Also Leftists, but in 2020: "lol try being gay!"
hypergamy hit those cucks really hard

he is 5’1” as a man and has no issues getting “a partner” aka a man who wills rape his ass at night

Sad thing is that a lot of lonely and desperate men are dragged by (((reddit))) in this "just become homo" shit

the current culture has made it very easy to get a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back