Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You can't love another person if you don't love yourself"

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
PhonyEthicalChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

:lul: Yet so many insecure pregnant foids:feelsokman::fire::lul::fire:

dumbest shit I ever heard

Yes, thank you for that 'update', 'Maximus'.

Incidentally, so happens we can't love ourselves so much that we'll never need another person's love, either--on the other outta-hand.
=Things they DON'T 'dwell' upon in 'pop-psychology' 'self-help' books, because of course they're 'optimistically' (if not opportunistically X) presuming the overwhelming majority of their afforded, $12.50-paperback best-seller readers AREN'T certifiable psychopaths prior to their preconcieved, purportedly 'common' wisdom of any-such-thing as 'love'.
Most psychologists are little better than 'social workers' with that 'little more information' which's none-the-less proverbially dangerous than ever. Some old wild-western dude said 'they're educated beyond their intelligence'; which's really just another way of saying 'book-wise and street stupid'-
-or was it "well educated, with no common sense" as Bryan Ferry crooned? =It IS practically the fore-gone conclusion of every social work certification degree course, that any individual suffering from personal isolation or economic disenfranchisement must automatically be the cause of their own assumed, 'maladroit' social status, because otherwise by+large 'successful societies' simply cannot be so wrong-headed. {What I like to call, the old '10-million [Mosilini] fans can't be wrong' argument.} Now go and re-solve their intractable 'humanities' for 'success' redifined as having a 'livelihood' free from being obliged to 'blame the victim' in order to maintain one's so-called 'mental' 'health-care' employment.

~'& may the best-of-men win'?

That's a giga cope

It consistently makes me want to beat someones head in, same with shit like "Who hurt who?"

Aw, just remember mate, those who 'deal with it' the easiest are those who either think they need 'it' as a matter of social-clamboring and probably 'get' it as matter of misdirected zealotry the least. 'Deal' isn't advice, it's simply another way of not-saying, 'I'm tougher than you'. They may think they're 'the key-holders', they may even pose as 'the gate keepers', but their's obviously nothing akin to any 'masculinist' suffrage in any of that 'rage fule'. If we can't join them, then we may's well 'beat 'em' by awaiting more 'living deaths' of our owned-up.

So let me say, welcome to the circus, dear 'bratty', and of course as my own momma said, 'If you can't take the heat, ...' apply to Hell's kitchen?
You know, just to get yourself aclimbatized. ; ) Anyone 'twitting' one-sentence-or-less commentary hereon is probably only trying to cheat their way to the next 'incel' 'grade'-level, yet I still haven't read anywhere what the 'graduation certification' is supposed to reward us with.

Hand-made sign posted on an old logging road:
"Choose your ruts carefully, you may be stuck in them for a long time!"

Aw, just remember mate, those who 'deal with it' the easiest are those who either think they need 'it' as a matter of social-clamboring and probably 'get' it as matter of misdirected zealotry the least. 'Deal' isn't advice, it's simply another way of not-saying, 'I'm tougher than you'. They may think they're 'the key-holders', they may even pose as 'the gate keepers', but their's obviously nothing akin to any 'masculinist' suffrage in any of that 'rage fule'. If we can't join them, then we may's well 'beat 'em' by awaiting more 'living deaths' of our owned-up.

So let me say, welcome to the circus, dear 'bratty', and of course as my own momma said, 'If you can't take the heat, ...' apply to Hell's kitchen?
You know, just to get yourself aclimbatized. ; ) Anyone 'twitting' one-sentence-or-less commentary hereon is probably only trying to cheat their way to the next 'incel' 'grade'-level, yet I still haven't read anywhere what the 'graduation certification' is supposed to reward us with.

Hand-made sign posted on an old logging road:
"Choose your ruts carefully, you may be stuck in them for a long time!"
Really inciteful post. My mother said the same shit really, just "force myself in really uncomfortable situations with no help or testing the water first to get used to them". Embarassed me a lot in life, now I'm scared to do anything. "Hand-made sign posted on an old logging road:
"Choose your ruts carefully, you may be stuck in them for a long time!" Interesting to include this when quoting my post.
-or was it "well educated, with no common sense" as Bryan Ferry crooned? =It IS practically the fore-gone conclusion of every social work certification degree course, that any individual suffering from personal isolation or economic disenfranchisement must automatically be the cause of their own assumed, 'maladroit' social status, because otherwise by+large 'successful societies' simply cannot be so wrong-headed. {What I like to call, the old '10-million [Mosilini] fans can't be wrong' argument.} Now go and re-solve their intractable 'humanities' for 'success' redifined as having a 'livelihood' free from being obliged to 'blame the victim' in order to maintain one's so-called 'mental' 'health-care' employment.

People who win with no struggle simply see the losers as not trying hard enough when they didn't try at all - to further legitimize their victory.

2000px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Notice how sexual intimacy comes before self esteem.

Lol yep this is common bs that is spouted from cucktears dick sucking mouths but they fail to remember that plenty of "(((depressed))))" femoids and normies have relationships.

CUCKTEARS YOUR LOGIC JUST GOT FUCKING OWNED RIGHT THERE AND THEN

'Victory'? What victory? I don' see no freakin' 'victory'!

Dear 'fortunate--Man--of milk-deliverance':
Thank You for reminding me to mention unto you+yours, what you've said is indeed some-thing of this 'nu-male' reality since the dawn of Betty Fridan::my own mother indoctrinated me also, in preparation for a world of mutual respect and even admirations which generally do not exist...
...but-of-course, except when it might justly.
Lol yep this is common bs that is spouted from cucktears dick sucking mouths but they fail to remember that plenty of "(((depressed))))" femoids and normies have relationships.

"CUCKTEARS YOUR LOGIC JUST GOT FUCKING OWNED RIGHT THERE AND THEN"

Oh, 'wronggovia', 'Bat-boy', our bratty! Go fix your face all you can/like swee-tart, ain' gonna make any viva-la-defference to all those 'cuck-holders' whomess make three to ten times more than what you think of 'us', ...as you say. X)

"Keep on suckin' 'til 'ya do suck seed"

You can put us down, but can you give your 'shame-of-blame-game' up anytime at all?

Soon's anyone can tell me what use 'logic' maybe before 'eros', they're most welcome to take myself as seriously, ...

Last edited:
The same people who give this advice also tell you to just shower and get a haaircut.

2000px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Notice how sexual intimacy comes before self esteem.

Intriguing, brother: 'esteem' of any self/other is mere child's-play, indeed. Either we've a viable rationale within our humanity, for survival, or we don't.
The same people who give this advice also tell you to just shower and get a haircut.

So you're advising us to avoid smellin' like a bum and lookin' like we're afraid of women wielding hair-sheers, then, are you? X)
=Ah, stop!

When's the last time you didn't care if a gal smelled at least as trashy as yourself and couldn't care less if her hair's as well rat-nested?

Wise-archer? ; ]

Last edited:
Intriguing, brother: 'esteem' of any self/other is mere child's-play, indeed. Either we've a viable rationale within our humanity, for survival, or we don't.

So you're advising us to avoid smellin' like a bum and lookin' like we're afraid of women wielding hair-sheers, then, are you? X)
=Ah, stop!

When's the last time you didn't care if a gal smelled at least as trashy as yourself and couldn't care less if her hair's as well rat-nested?

Wise-archer? ; ]
You are such an interesting poster.

That is the worst quote I've ever heard, and I know it not to be true. Don't listen to those apes.

Yeah, definitely false lol. Every normie around me claims to have some sort of mental disorder, and yet most of them still have loving relationships somehow.

Yes, thank you for that 'update', 'Maximus'.

Incidentally, so happens we can't love ourselves so much that we'll never need another person's love, either--on the other outta-hand.
=Things they DON'T 'dwell' upon in 'pop-psychology' 'self-help' books, because of course they're 'optimistically' (if not opportunistically X) presuming the overwhelming majority of their afforded, $12.50-paperback best-seller readers AREN'T certifiable psychopaths prior to their preconcieved, purportedly 'common' wisdom of any-such-thing as 'love'.
Most psychologists are little better than 'social workers' with that 'little more information' which's none-the-less proverbially dangerous than ever. Some old wild-western dude said 'they're educated beyond their intelligence'; which's really just another way of saying 'book-wise and street stupid'-

some merciful soul shall provide translation

Yeah, definitely false lol. Every normie around me claims to have some sort of mental disorder, and yet most of them still have loving relationships somehow.
Whats up with larping mental illness. It's just fucking gross. I don't like it (as someone with actual mental illness). It's not a fucking badge of honor.
Brainlet.

Whell, it's only 'not a badge of honor' if you're not yet "Veteran of the Psychic Wars", kids. "...it's a great-big shit-ugly world out there!" ~'Dexter'

So don't tell me again when your mother and/or father loves you and your twitter addiction, rather outlast the last of the 'degenerate'-X

Please.

Make up your mind before it's made-up for you: either they hate to love you or you love to hate them is the ongoing theme here among no mores than 7,000 world-wide 'strong'... you came here only to complain rather than being part of the solution to our problem?
Hey, have I got the plaintiffs any such judge-mentality remains likewise so remarkably indefensible before!

Shoot me out, as any other chat-room may proscribe, meatime, "Fate is [at least the better half of] what [we] make." Isn't it just?

Last edited:
How can we love ourselves when normcunts are incessantly clamoring for our deaths?

Ah, but obviously no other such 'merciful' soul should ever ask.

Huh, them's the rules, aren't they just, dear 'men-tell-cells'?
Translations generally proving about as 'user-friendly' as "Sanskrit read to a pony".

If one is indeed a 'mentalcell' as yours've reduced such difficulties down to simply because that's what you've been 'diagnosed' as by so many 'mentalcell' experts of certified social-workovers such as high-scholl 'guidance counselors', C.S.W.s, L-C.S.W.s and now even L.M.H.C.s, I've already explained in my profile, why it is I'm both:
-not 'mentally challenged' rather than suffering a psychological disability--namely having an e.q. above 120 in a culture which wears it's 'no-brainer' mentality, itselva like a 'badge of honor'--nor 'involuntary celibate' so much as so many such 'mental' women have determined that they're only layin' it down now for the 'likes' of 'twitters', who'd rather be rewarded for supporting them without any chalanges to their own world-view, than skip over the 'normie' {as you call it} whores-jehad right on to what ever fortune or fate itself genuinely offers those who're otherwise glaringly oblivious to whatever it is being 'translated' as 'love' hereon.

. . . So now, where's all that 'love', as you guys're callin' it again, that I allegedly got?

Yeah, looks like I'm the one who needs a 'translation', from those who speak of fishiness to the birders.
But 'keep the faith': never volunteer anything to those who's 'terms of service' have never spoken your kindred 'language'.

Takes more than a horn with a pair for 'the man who says 'no'.' wouldn't you say outright in public?

+Thank you for your most thoughtfully stoical retort, dear Sir 'Nausia'
-"...bloody-red eyes, boy!"

~'X', indeed.

"Are you NOT entertained?!"

Ah, but obviously no other such 'merciful' soul should ever ask.

Huh, them's the rules, aren't they just, dear 'men-tell-cells'?
Translations generally proving about as 'user-friendly' as "Sanskrit read to a pony".

If one is indeed a 'mentalcell' as yours've reduced such difficulties down to simply because that's what you've been 'diagnosed' as by so many 'mentalcell' experts of certified social-workovers such as high-scholl 'guidance counselors', C.S.W.s, L-C.S.W.s and now even L.M.H.C.s, I've already explained in my profile, why it is I'm both:
-not 'mentally challenged' rather than suffering a psychological disability--namely having an e.q. above 120 in a culture which wears it's 'no-brainer' mentality, itselva like a 'badge of honor'--nor 'involuntary celibate' so much as so many such 'mental' women have determined that they're only layin' it down now for the 'likes' of 'twitters', who'd rather be rewarded for supporting them without any chalanges to their own world-view, than skip over the 'normie' {as you call it} whores-jehad right on to what ever fortune or fate itself genuinely offers those who're otherwise glaringly oblivious to whatever it is being 'translated' as 'love' hereon.

. . . So now, where's all that 'love', as you guys're callin' it again, that I allegedly got?
Yeah, looks like I'm the one who needs a 'translation', from those who speak of fishiness to the birders.
But 'keep the faith': never volunteer anything to those who's 'terms of service' have never spoken your kindred 'language'.

Takes more than a horn with a pair for 'the man who says 'no'.' wouldn't you say outright in public?

+Thank you for your most thoughtfully stoical retort, dear Sir 'Nausia'
-"...bloody-red eyes, boy!"

~'X', indeed.

"Are you NOT entertained?!"
but wtf r u blabbing
does it look like a translation in humaniclanguage to you?
call me Sir again and you gone

but wtf r u blabbing
does it look like a translation in humaniclanguage to you?
call me Sir again and you gone

Well, if you can 'uplug' yourself for about an hour or ten, you might just look up your own 'language' and find 'hu-manic' ain' in any dictionary either, 'nausia'. As for being called 'Sir', still ain' no curse more than a blessing far's I'm concerned with any 'all-welcoming' to my owned society.... therefore no 'w.t.f.' 'blabbing' need apply. As any common-'man' insult, 'kid', gotta say now, just like your daddy said? 'Mess with the 'bull', you're the 'One' gettin' the horns'--arn' ya just?

Wow! Can't even pay a guy an Irish compliment 'round here, really?
Another lose-lose situation doeth threaten to ensue, boys!

Next, he'll be stalkin' me like another humorless internet-addict, and when I'm "gone", the rest of you re-readers are next, but-of-course!
"Say the magic word..." -Oh, and I MUST be the 'mental' here, surely, bratty mine, so why waste your 'rage fuel' gettin' so uppity on such an idiot savant as your un-'likes', anyway? Might as well burn your own spirit-poverty-stricken neighborhood down for all the good.

As my once upon a-times best high-school sociopathological 'friend' loved to say, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!"
Rule #1 of the chronically paranoid: never ask without incorporating an undeniable insult.
Rule #2 never ask if you don't want to, anyway, because if you're not righteous, you must be the superior of everyone you can't be bothered to even try understanding already.
Rule #3 ...
-nope, not wastin' my time further on such an obvious 'hate-cell', which's obliviously tantamount to being a 'voluntary' celibate...except wherein any so-called 'woman' may comply with 'all that'.
=go fig-ya.

& what all THIS has to do with the original message of any 'humanistic' hopefulness, I'm still waiting for you guys to 'initiate' me into.

~Sir-Real, 'indefencably un-loved' 'dot' Me

"Now tell me something I already know!" ~Jordan Klepper

-Sure, kick me outta here, mate, see if I'm any more the wolf in sheep's clothing than you're re-monstrating 'humanic' sheep among the dogged barkin' up the wrong trees as par usual. ='translated' well-enough yet, dear 'Surly'?

If you know yourself doesn't mean you love yourself. Being yourself doesn't make other people love you eigther.

If you don't know yourself, you ain't yourself. When you ain't yourself, people might love your 'innocent'

Just be yourself huh

Nothing funnier than low sentience beings telling you to love your self.