Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You can't live life if you're ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Forget about sex, love, relationships.

At the workplace, people pick up on your lack of social ability and constantly make jokes at your expense. The management never take you seriously, giving you one word answers. Your colleagues do the same, or try to avoid you completely.

On the street, you get looks of disgust. Or some may smirk or giggle as they pass by. Eventually you just stare at the ground as you walk. Going shopping, cashiers won't greet you and refuse to make eye contact with you.

At the gym, more looks of disgust. Bigger men laugh and snicker while you exercise. The foid receptionist doesn't make eye contact again on the way out.

On the bus home, no one sits next to you.

You reach home after a long day, your sister ignores you and walks upstairs to her room.

You watch a television show in which good looking men enjoy female attention wherever they go. In the commercial breaks, it's men with 6packs and chiseled features modelling clothes that would never look good on you.

You go to bed tired and heavy hearted. Your mind won't go to sleep and you toss and turn all night.

Your alarm rings the next morning and you wake up to another day of torture.

Repeat this over and over until you become totally apathetic to yourself and the whole world around you.

Jfl, this hit me like a truckload of bricks. This describes my life down to the small details. Over

My life ahahahaha​

Forget about sex, love, relationships.

At the workplace, people pick up on your lack of social ability and constantly make jokes at your expense. The management never take you seriously, giving you one word answers. Your colleagues do the same, or try to avoid you completely.

On the street, you get looks of disgust. Or some may smirk or giggle as they pass by. Eventually you just stare at the ground as you walk. Going shopping, cashiers won't greet you and refuse to make eye contact with you.

At the gym, more looks of disgust. Bigger men laugh and snicker while you exercise. The foid receptionist doesn't make eye contact again on the way out.

On the bus home, no one sits next to you.

You reach home after a long day, your sister ignores you and walks upstairs to her room.

You watch a television show in which good looking men enjoy female attention wherever they go. In the commercial breaks, it's men with 6packs and chiseled features modelling clothes that would never look good on you.

You go to bed tired and heavy hearted. Your mind won't go to sleep and you toss and turn all night.

Your alarm rings the next morning and you wake up to another day of torture.

Repeat this over and over until you become totally apathetic to yourself and the whole world around you.

* in the west

society cant reject you if you reject society first :feelzez:

Life is suffering
Existence is pain

I get angry looks from people on the street, I remember getting cursed out by drivers as a 9 year old when I'd ride my bike around. Shit pretty much framed what the rest of my life would be.

This is my life.
There is no reason to live on. If only I could defeat my inner fear of being dead, then I'd sui instantly.

This is my life.
There is no reason to live on. If only I could defeat my inner fear of being dead, then I'd sui instantly.

I know this life hurts a lot, but you mustn't commit suicide bro. Cucktears will celebrate if you do it.

I wish I wasn't born.
I cant that everything has led up to this.
Life is meaningless.

Agree with everything, except lack of social ability is just that you are ugly.

Stblackops2cel, I´m coming.