Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't live a lie long term

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
No matter how bad it gets, don't think your mind is lying to you and that you are crazy

People outside influence our minds on a regular like crazy

Very few of you have tried living a lie, or been forced into it

On some level I was forced

Quite a few of you must have been lawyers, police officers, cashiers, comedians, actors, etc.

You know exactly what I'm talking about

Your mind wasn't lying when it told you it's the wrong decision

I hate contributing positively to normies every single day, I hope it'll all be gone after a year

Right now my mind tells me it's not possible now, and I trust my mind, I've never been wrong, if it's over it's over, I'm convinced

I no longer doubt my mind anymore, just doubt if I'll be able to take it, all these years

No matter how bad it gets, don't think your mind is lying to you and that you are crazy

People outside influence our minds on a regular like crazy

Very few of you have tried living a lie, or been forced into it

On some level I was forced

Quite a few of you must have been lawyers, police officers, cashiers, comedians, actors, etc.

You know exactly what I'm talking about

Your mind wasn't lying when it told you it's the wrong decision

I hate contributing positively to normies every single day, I hope it'll all be gone after a year

Right now my mind tells me it's not possible now, and I trust my mind, I've never been wrong, if it's over it's over, I'm convinced

I no longer doubt my mind anymore, just doubt if I'll be able to take it, all these years
I AM LIVING THE TRUTH AND I DON´T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE I AM NOT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Many people here who are slaying foids left and right yet been claiming to be truecels on here for years. So I disagree.

Many people here who are slaying foids left and right yet been claiming to be truecels on here for years. So I disagree.
That's because it's well thought out and on text, in real life you can't pretend so well, there's no delete option, there's no time to think etc.

I WOULD SLAY WITH FISKARS MACHETE #GILLETE (IN VIDEO GAME)

I've been neetmaxxing recently, it's the best.

I've been neetmaxxing recently, it's the best.
Any day your parents will realize you've been exploiting them for all these years for their hard work and decide to kick you out

It's not dependable you need to start moneymaxxing and get out ASAP

There's no such thing as neetmaxxing

It will happen soon enough and I'm pretty sure they want you to get a job, you can't live like that for so many days there comes a point when they'll commit suicide decide I've given birth to a failure, we've raised a failure and at this age instead of working we might as well die, but this fucker ain't getting shit from us

Last edited:
Any day your parents will realize you've been exploiting them for all these years for their hard work and decide to kick you out

It's not dependable you need to start moneymaxxing and get out ASAP

There's no such thing as neetmaxxing
They don't give a fuck, they know it and keep giving me money. I receive neetbux anyway.

They don't give a fuck, they know it and keep giving me money. I receive neetbux anyway.
Being a neet isn't worth it, because the only people who can remain a neet indefinitely and not be kicked off of government assistance, are the people who are so mentally and physically disabled that having to work is better than living with their conditions.

A lot of neets in the coming years are going to get kicked off of government assistance, especially as the economy goes to shit.

You might have to be a wagie too at some point.

Don't be stupid, start using your free time to create passive income streams so that you can get yourself out of the system. If you wait until it's too late you may end up homeless because the economy collapses, you'll be fucked.

It's either martyrdom or victory.

Also, I will probably end my life before the age of 30.