Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can’t let them win

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I went to target to get some jeans because my crotch ripped out of my work pants. And all these snooty college foids blonde and taller than me were acting all superior. And these dude bros walked by me. And I was thinking.
I need to go to school, and use the fact I have no friends or acquaintances as way to kick everybody’s ass. No drugs or other bullshit because I have no friends either.
And then when Becky and Sarah and there tall boys friends get knocked up and are trying to compete for jobs. I have the highest gpa and knowledge. They spend all their time sucking and tucking and acting snobby and they shouldn’t get paid more.

Just wear sweats nigga

how does that even happen
It happens all the time to me

Just be Wageslave

I have a smock over it but yea it sucks when your jeans get destroyed because you wageslaves too hard
As long as you wear underwear no holes in the crotch should matter

High inhib trait it if it bother you

Just be Wageslave
They are all going to have houses because they got executive position at wage slave and we are all going to have strokes and heart attacks from overwork and if you got a cat motherfucker will eat you. And you pay tax to give them more money and pay for all their kids
This motherfucker at my factory is one year younger than me is like 6 foot 1 from Oklahoma. He went to Texas tech and probably partied whole time. Now gets supervisor cause his degree and be making 3 times what I do.

Just order everything online