Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You can't help anyone else if you don't have it together for yourself" - Jhene Aiko_ Rich and beautiful people ARE KINDER

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is a concept I've thought of, I've heard this many times, "You can only truly live for yourself" yada yada and I partly agree now.

I think there should be a twist, INCELS CAN TRULY LIVE FOR THEMSELVES.

How about this? PEOPLE IN BAD POSITIONS can truly live for themselves.

You see, good looking people, rich people, they ACTUALLY ARE kinder.

Most of you have no idea who Jhene Aiko is not worth getting into but a quote she said was, "You can't help anyone else if you don't have it together for yourself."

So you know, if you're rich and you got it all, of course you'll be more worried about equality, of course you're the dad and you got 2 kids of course you worried about everyone getting an equal slice.

If you're poor, if you got nothing, if you don't have stability, you'll live for yourself.

Why is it people who order their last meals on death row never give a fuck what people think of them? It's because they know this is their last moment, their last meal, they know they're poor, therefore they're selfish and self satisfactory. This is you, you have nothing, the world robs you, therefore it makes sense for you to be selfish and live for yourself.

This is why chad is kinder.

My point is this, how to feed the homeless when you're homeless yourself? You can cope by saying oh yeah I'm smart but people will hate you for it, that rich chad will still feed more homeless people than you and you're still starving to death:chad:poor inkwell :feelskek:

A lot of Chad's are kind people, a lot of them are also assholes.

If you get treated well your entire life and everyone always treats you well and you're from a neutral environment you often turn out good.

Most bad boy Chad's and bitch Stacy's are from antisocial environments.

If you get treated well your entire life and everyone always treats you well and you're from a neutral environment you often turn out good.

Or are genetically predisposed to be assholes. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It can be the kindest chads too, they can learn a lot being online posing as an ugly male, people can really do this, the internet is really revolutionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back