Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can’t have peace and quiet when you live with other people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You can’t have peace and quiet when you live with other people the only time it’s quiet here is night time and when everybody is or most people are gone there’s too many people living here the cost of living is so high that I’m probably gonna have to work 2 jobs to be able to afford my own apartment I hate living with other people I can’t even hear myself think around here because of these hooligans

Dude how much do ya’ll pay on rent?

Find roommates that are into BDSM. You can gag or muzzle them so they aren’t verbal.

and agreed. I can’t wait to get my own place. Imagine sharing a house with strangers who you don’t even have a relationship with. Makes it 10x worse cuz you’re always worrying why they’re there.

Find roommates that are into BDSM. You can gag or muzzle them so they aren’t verbal.
I’m getting my own place as soon as I can afford it I’m tired of living with other people

I don't trust living with strangers.

my mom is the only loud person in my family, but she is extremely loud

Answer me question OP.

You can’t have peace and quiet when you live with other people the only time it’s quiet here is night time and when everybody is or most people are gone there’s too many people living here the cost of living is so high that I’m probably gonna have to work 2 jobs to be able to afford my own apartment I hate living with other people I can’t even hear myself think around here because of these hooligans
Not unless you’re a dumbass and pay $1,500 on rent.