Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can't have friends as a manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
If you're under 5'7 you will never have genuine friends ever. Even if you were dark triad, alpha, nice, kind, whatever. No one will ever respect you as a manlet unless they want something from you or fear you. Respect is the major foundation of relationships and friendships. Your "friends" will never take you seriously, never listen to your opinions, never think of you, never see you as an equal, all because of some bone length in your legs. A manlet is not a part of any group, tribe or community. Even if we had an incel meet up, manlets would be shunned and ignored while tallfags would receive all the attention

If you're a manlet, you better never get out of your house except to go ER on tallfags and women

Last edited:
If you're a manlet, you HAVE to be a jester. If you're a serious manlet, no one will like you.

I know guys under 5ft7 that have friends :feelswhat::feelswhat:

there's a decent amount of them in europe
I only knew like one guy shorter than 5'6 and he was a syrian student :feelswhat:, very very rarely do i see guys under 5'7 on the streets.

31774.jpg

Just remembering how tallfags think face>height
Face>height as long as you're at least 5'8 and above, but for legit manlets no face will ever save them

If you're a manlet, you HAVE to be a jester. If you're a serious manlet, no one will like you.
Jester pill is the biggest myth normalcunts have spread

Chad says anything = comedian :feelsclown: haha ur so funny ;)))

Incel tries to be funny: Get away from me creep :foidSoy: I know you just want sex :foidSoy:

The manlets would congregate and murder the tallfags.

Good you don't need friends

they have the easiest acces to stab you in the back

Jester pill is the biggest myth normalcunts have spread

Chad says anything = comedian :feelsclown: haha ur so funny ;)))

Incel tries to be funny: Get away from me creep :foidSoy: I know you just want sex :foidSoy:
This is very weird for me, because I typically get laughs from my female coworkers by doing something stupid like holding a bottle of MTN Dew on my shoulder and pretending to throw it while saying "Mountain Dew Bazooka!", but I also get rejected just by mentioning asking others out without actually doing so. I just seem to get randomly placed as either a Sub 5, a normie, or Chad depending on the situation.

If you're under 5'7 you will never have genuine friends ever

He has Bipolar Disorder, and possibly, BPD as well. I'll say he has FASD for this discussion.

I don't have any friends since my mid teens :cryfeels::cryfeels:.
My friends left me because they grew taller and I didn't. They saw me as an embarrassment and I felt ostracized that's why I left:cryfeels:.
They didn't even ask why don't you come to play or hangout with us:cryfeels:

As a sub 5'6 in UK; I can confirm this.

I had a bunch of friends throughout high school who were reasonably NT. they respected me cos i had hard friends outside of school, they carried me. i also jestermaxxed and weaponmaxxed and giga low inhib maxxed

When i lost the hard friends, my entire social life and everyone vanished and now im left with nothing. and people go out of their way to specfially not be friends with me and leave me out and isolate me.

gonna kill myself soon so no one else has to have this suffering

Face>height as long as you're at least 5'8 and above, but for legit manlets no face will ever save them
Finally someone who understands that you can't just strawman face vs height and call it a day. It's relative.