Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "You can't get into a relationship because you're bitter!"

fatass30000

fatass30000

Officer
★★
Why are these people so stupid that they can't comprehend that we became bitter as a result of not being able to get into a relationship and that we didnt start out this way?

20240917 225029

look at this, 90% of us have been bullied and humiliated in some type of way. Most of us started as normal people and became what what we're due to abuse. Do these dumbasses really think we started out this way? They tell us to be confident but all people have done is tear us down. Its easy for them to point the finger at the bad guy but never putting any blame among themselves. I bet most people judging us probably witnessed someone getting made fun of and they didn't do shit. They didnt give a rats ass. Indifference isnt any better.

"It's your personality"

If a girl showed interest in me, I'd change completely for the better, I wouldn't feel so negative or hateful anymore because someone actually showed care for me.

If a girl showed interest in me, I'd change completely for the better, I wouldn't feel so negative or hateful anymore because someone actually showed care for me.
yep, i feel like this is true even for the guys who say that they hate woman so much that they would not get into a relationship with one even if they got the chance.

Foids are normies did this to me

Corrections will be made.

Why are these people so stupid that they can't comprehend that we became bitter as a result of not being able to get into a relationship and that we didnt start out this way?

View attachment 1269915
look at this, 90% of us have been bullied and humiliated in some type of way. Most of us started as normal people and became what what we're due to abuse. Do these dumbasses really think we started out this way? They tell us to be confident but all people have done is tear us down. Its easy for them to point the finger at the bad guy but never putting any blame among themselves. I bet most people judging us probably witnessed someone getting made fun of and they didn't do shit. They didnt give a rats ass. Indifference isnt any better.
For fucking real, these so called "people" are so retarded they cant even comprehend the concept of cause and effect, we ate shit during our formative years, locking in our personalities and who we are in for life, yet they say "WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY".

It's so nice seeing people who have the exact same thoughts as me.

same man, if a girl theoretically gave me a chance, I would be the sweetest, most innocent and kind boy for her, I would treat her like a queen because she deserves it, why? for once in my life a foid would actually care about me.

yep, i feel like this is true even for the guys who say that they hate woman so much that they would not get into a relationship with one even if they got the chance.
Real shit, even the most cruel of users would quickly turn into devoted boyfriends if a foid actually cared about them.

For fucking real, these so called "people" are so retarded they cant even comprehend the concept of cause and effect, we ate shit during our formative years, locking in our personalities and who we are in for life, yet they say "WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY".
certain parts of my personality are unfixable at this point. I will always be paranoid and have a closed personality because of all people that have fucked me over. I wont open up to a person unless i know them for a few months and i suspect everyone of trying to fuck me over. I hate that these normfags have scarred me for life

certain parts of my personality are unfixable at this point. I will always be paranoid and have a closed personality because of all people that have fucked me over. I wont open up to a person unless i know them for a few months and i suspect everyone of trying to fuck me over. I hate that these normfags have scarred me for life
I am very much the same way, on edge, on the defensive, im described as very cold, boring and emotionless by those that dont know me well, because I only become much more alive, funny and talkative once I know you, trust you and like you, why? ive had to toughen up and close up my personality due to years worth of bullying and jokes at my expense.

These room temperature IQ idiots are too stupid to know the difference between cause and effect

I agree but I think it's a Matthew effect, you become bitter because of the genetic disadvantage and being bitter you can't relate well with a woman.o

People stigmatize men who suffer. They empathize with women who suffer.

l

lol, this cant be more true bro, all it takes for us to be non-violent/radical and toxic-hateful is just simple GENIUNE kindness by a foid who would also sex you. very pathetic and petty that normies cant even give us such a damn simple thing, welp, thats their problem when more shootings happen, keep on ignoring the core problem and ER's will keep on crusading hahaha

-Show a woman your personality
-She likes it because you are a true gentleman and thinks you are funny
-She sees your face
-She ghosts you

Buuut it's 100 percent your problem bro you didn't tried hard enough.>bluepilled people logic

Of course you become bitter when you do everything right but NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR UGLY FACE MANLET BODY.

#IdidntCHOosemybody
#ItsOvER
#ItnevERbegun

Last edited:
-Show a woman your personality
-She likes it because you are a true gentleman and thinks you are funny
-She sees your face
-She ghosts you
i was talking to a girl i met online for a month and completely stopped replying to me after i showed my face. One of her friends commented on how asymmetrical my face was. Brutal shit. She really liked my personality and we were talking for hours everyday.

i was talking to a girl i met online for a month and completely stopped replying to me after i showed my face. One of her friends commented on how asymmetrical my face was. Brutal shit. She really liked my personality and we were talking for hours everyday.
:feelsrope: I know that feeling.This worked years ago before dating apps got big now you don't even get a chance because women won't talk with you unless you show your face first because they have unlimited simps in the inbox .

It's NT-nature to not talk directly about things they want or mean. Bullies are often an exempt of that and blackpilled normies are also often openly hostile and smug towards people weaker than them. It's easier for them to make up reasons for incels why they're sexless than actually tell them they're unattractive. Deep inside they know it's over so they want incels to be silent and in false hope so they won't become NEETs and exempts from draft.

-She ghosts you
Foids ghosting me infuriates me, I wouldn't even care if they just said "ew, you're ugly, I can't date you" ghosting just shows that she sees you as less than human, that you don't even deserve a response.

View attachment 1269915
Conflation is cause and effect is a sign of low iq

Cuck
I want to inflict as much suffering as possible on human race

For real. They have things backwards. I bet these same fuckers would blame their car engine for failing after they never had the oil changed in 50,000 miles. They'd then proceed to act stupid and wonder why it died so early ignoring the abuse and neglect it underwent.
View attachment 1269915
Yep. I was bullied so much, primarily for being super skinny and having a narrow jaw. Both of which improved a lot after puberty, but my mind is still so fucked up from being treated so bad in my formative years