Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You cant fix this world. Dont hate, dont help.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
The movie Love & Mercy about Brian Wilson of the beach boys was one of the most sad movies i´ve ever watched. The world is filled with so many pieces of shit who push people down because of some twisted form of jealousy mixed with just pure evil. Brians dad, "doctor", some of his band members, they were horrible to him. It´s similar in some ways to the movie about the swedish star of the 70s, Ted Gärdestad. Surrounded by people who push and push and nag and nag, until it breaks for them psychologically. They did the same to Bobby Fischer, pushed him to his breaking point, and even in his old age when he lived in iceland, he had mean handlers following him around, interrupting him & telling him he´s wrong about this, wrong about that..

Normies are just so ... automatically evil. They either prey/parasite (economic or energy drain) on the outliers or bully them. We all have evil in us.. but only the broken people as in the case with kevins character in split, has good within them also. Normies only masquerade goodness, ofc they do good deeds now and then, but they´re mostly in it for themselves more than for their family & nation. Only my dad has ever truly tried listening to me and helped me unconditionally. My brother, mother, bosses, therapists (never again, months since last), "friends" etc all shut me down whenever i inquired about something outside of their matrix script. But sadly my dad is low IQ and he´s controlled himself by past experiences and current gf, norms etc.

Really ironic though, as i´ve discovered some anagram words in my name pertaining to some of the most-evil words known (3 of them), i dont wanna say what words, dont wanna start a debate shitstorm, but they´re the up there in the top 10-20. I once again come to think of the movie the adjustment bureau, and a similar movie scene of which i cant remember fully, but in it, they guide a man all throughout the day, showing him the number 55 on newspapers, carplates, phone-conversations in passing, shirt symbol 55 etcetc, so that he´ll pick that number for some big decision later on. It´s like magic from the movie Now you see me. Was my name shown in this manner by higher beings and planted into my parents minds when i was born? I feel truly attacked. I AM truly attacked. I even caught a säpo agent in the act one day (swedens fbi), got him to admit, so he slithered away. Säpo probably blackmailed him to stalk me, and when i found out (and he failed), he probably lost somehow.

I mean, was it something i said on fb/youtube/here? I know i said something rash on youtube, but i deleted the comment. I wrote something like: fuck the state or something like a year ago, and deleted it some weeks after. Other than that? Well, i´ve had a domino effect of shit thrown at me figuratively speaking (literal shit wouldve been preferable, compared to what ive been through). My mum IS worse than Arthur Flecks mum by a longshot.

What really makes me completely avoid the ANIMAL mob today is their combination of evil and stupidity. Im not mean per se towards them as they are. Im more like.. annoyed-rude-ignorant towards them, as a countereffect-shield against their npc attacks/mindmelting aura.

Its a VERY extreme thing to say, but the truth is that, just as charles manson said: I didnt make em like this, you raised them, its your fault. What i mean to say with this is: All the shooters/stabbers/bombers nowdays in usa and europe, they are the main victims, more so than the ones they kill even, because they (the ones killed-by the perpetrator) are of the genetic lineages of the bullys (the very much in general normie blob), who would have/had already, done bullying, to create the killers in the first place. The shooter often dies himself, or at best?/better to die? gets a life sentence, proving that he´s just as much, if not more of a victim than the ones he killed in general. You might say, you cant know that, but normies gonna norm, bullying is like weekend fucking to them. They are matrix drones afterall. Only like 10-15% of the population are free enough from mindcontrol to be considered non-npc. The killers we´ve seen the past decades broke, because they were too sane to fit into an insane society, hence they become "insane", they never wouldve cracked in a pre 1970s society. In rank of least to most guilty: Perp<Killed bully-persons in the spree<the power people, with banks and land.

Last edited:
i mean brian wilson was also a fucking drug addict , i do enjoy pet sounds tho.

Anyway, hes just a great musician, thats it. Seems like his life is cuclked af.

OH YEAH ANOTHER SCHIZO THREAD OF FUCKING GROSS GREEDY FILTHY KIKE WHO CLAIMS HIMSELF AS AN "SVERIGE" JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (IN VIDEO GAME)
To mimic your stupid common response to-sane-venting such as threads like this: WAAAA OHGGABOOGGAA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BLAABLAA IM DUMB SO IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS AND YELL GLOWIE, SCHIZO ETC AS USUAL SO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BIG.. I´M SO IMPORTANT, I´M AN 8K POSTER SO I HAVE TO BE RIGHT, THIS GUY IS SCHIZO/INSANE/PARANOID!!

rly? grow the fuck up man. If you havnt figured out by now that us "schizos" are the most sane people there are, then you are the schizo. Have you seen the world these past 50 years? And you think the obvious so called schizos by the norm standards are the insane ones? Grow a brain would ya.

i mean brian wilson was also a fucking drug addict , i do enjoy pet sounds tho.

Anyway, hes just a great musician, thats it. Seems like his life is cuclked af.
I just cant not sympathize with people like him, as ive been through the same experience. His father BEAT him. And mocked him throughout his life, which is even worse than physical abuse. You NEVER do that to your kids, no matter how hard your childhood may have been. True evil do exist in this world. There is evil, and there is good. Not some: we can all change back and forth, back and forth. All have some evil in them, but good people are good, 99% of the time. Bad people are bad, up to 99% of the time as well. Its very calculated and disguised, so as to not rouse suspicion with the evil persons relatives etc.

And im a jew who doesnt care about money. Would be nice, ofc, but i´d never lift my finger to get it, with what i know entails in getting it.

DOOD [pop culture reference]!!!!!!!
remember when [pop culture reference] HAPPENED!?!?!? shit was insane!!!!!

DOOD [pop culture reference]!!!!!!!
remember when [pop culture reference] HAPPENED!?!?!? shit was insane!!!!!
Another so called insult, by yet another moron? Movies show the truth little man. news and hearsay dont. I dont have the patience to be nice to all these dumb comments anymore.

To mimic your stupid common response to-sane-venting such as threads like this: WAAAA OHGGABOOGGAA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BLAABLAA IM DUMB SO IMA WRITE IN BIG LETTERS AND YELL GLOWIE, SCHIZO ETC AS USUAL SO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BIG.. I´M SO IMPORTANT, I´M AN 8K POSTER SO I HAVE TO BE RIGHT, THIS GUY IS SCHIZO/INSANE/PARANOID!!

rly? grow the fuck up man. If you havnt figured out by now that us "schizos" are the most sane people there are, then you are the schizo. Have you seen the world these past 50 years? And you think the obvious so called schizos by the norm standards are the insane ones? Grow a brain would ya.
honestly shizos have real issues bros making a mockery of it acting like hes going crazy when its really nothing like that and he would know if he was actually a schizophrenic

Based , some people are really dumb Here but anyways . i realized Well to late that Most People are satanic autonomous AI s , they either Bully you directly or mostly indirectly . ( Like making fun of you , Gossip behind your Back . Let Fat Woman outearn An Plumper ( a Job that NEEDS to Be Done ) by Like 500% Just because she Is a Woman.

Just Look at the fucking grins of These shitters posing on instagram with 200k followers while being 40 - 50 years old.:feelsclown:

i realized to late that you have to Be a piece of Shit in this World . i Always wanted the best for Others but You only get exploited If you act Like that . Its Just so Backwards and ridiculous. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
And im a jew who doesnt care about money. Would be nice, ofc, but i´d never lift my finger to get it, with what i know entails in getting it.
You live in Sweden you probably are rich already :feelsUgh: