Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOU CANT EVEN TRUST YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
i was waitin a couple hours for my family to call me to meet them at a restaurant for fathers day. i called my dad and he acted like he forgot. everyone includin my cousins and uncles and aunts are there at the restaurant and no one called me to say where and what time to meet them. im so fuckin mad and sad right now. my dad was always ashamed of me and my mom pretends that im normal. we were goin to have a bbq today but i want to go back to my place. i want to leave without sayin a word and see if they call me but im too much of a fuckin pussy. i might just stay and pretend nothing is wrong like always then leave and see them again months later from now.

happy fathers day dad you piece of shit. you act like im the problem when its you and moms genes that made me this way.

bet they wished they had a daughter instead of u just like my dad

bet they wished they had a daughter instead of u just like my dad
@yungcel is right but even tho my dad is manly af he probably would have a daughter instead of me. im the black sheep of the family even tho im more responsible harderworking and smarter than my chad little brother. a few mm of bone determines your life :feelsrope:

im glad i dont have to celebrate fathers day

I wouldn't tolerant that tbh.

I'm more of a "fuck you too" type.

I've disowned family, including my mother for the most part, and feel no no shame.

Family are only more inclined to treat you better than others, they adhere to the principles of lookism as well

happy fathers day dad you piece of shit. you act like im the problem when its you and moms genes that made me this way.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::cryfeels: sad man. Thats why you should cut them off

:feelstrash::feelstrash::cryfeels: sad man. Thats why you should cut them off
then i would have no one. is it better to be alone and not bein made fun of or bein with ppl and bein a joke?

I forgot about father's day tbh. Didn't buy him anything.

Betrayed by your own blood

Your father sounds like trash. Mine is too. It hurts having a dickhead dad who never gives a fuck about you and wants nothing to do with you.

My family always tells me about things at the absolute last minute.