Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can't celebrate your birthday party when you are an incel

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
My elder brother is also an incel, I feel bad that his birthday which is today will just like other days, the best we can do is buy some cheap pizza, no one is going to come to our home, and If our dad knows we bought a pizza he will be angry at us Because He doesn't like western food. Not even special days are special for incels

I never celebrated my birthday

Brutal. At least he has you as a good sibling. I have no siblings at all

I stopped celebrating my birthday since i was 16. Every now and then i might smoke a cigarette or 2 when its my birthday

I never celebrated my birthday
Cap, unless your parents were terrible. Almost all kids had birthday parties from their parents at least unless you grew up in some shithole

What normgroids don't get is our plight runs deeper than being unable to fuck a woman. This bleak life isn't worth a day living

Cap, unless your parents were terrible. Almost all kids had birthday parties from their parents at least unless you grew up in some shithole
Yeah they make me cut a cake against my will

My elder brother is also an incel
mogs me for having a brother. And you are lucky he is like u and not a fuckin normie

I meant I never had a birthday party. Even with my family. Of course I got wishes and some gift but that was it

Yeah they make me cut a cake against my will
At least they are there for you. Sounds like they care. If they treat you well, soak it in, because they won’t be here forever. My last birthday was the very last one my dad would ever be at before he died

Nothing to celebrate

I can name a bunch of other 6’0” guys here. 6’0” isn’t some magic pussy magnet, and it’s not even that tall anymore
BRO! BELIEVE ME! 6'0 IS NOT PUSSY MAGNET. ALSO, IM 0.1% AUTIST SO IM NOT NT, TEEHEE!!!!!!! FORGOT TO SAY. IS NOT EVEN TALL ANYMORE TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

BRO! BELIEVE ME! 6'0 IS NOT PUSSY MAGNET. ALSO, IM 0.1% AUTIST SO IM NOT NT, TEEHEE!!!!!!! FORGOT TO SAY. IS NOT EVEN TALL ANYMORE TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
@Left4Dead, @ElTruecel, @Stupid Clown, take a look at this heightcoper. Guys like us wouldn’t have 10k or more posts if we could just go outside and get women easily

I get where you're coming from but you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think this site only has sub5s. I was on the same boat as you in fact

@Left4Dead, @ElTruecel, @Stupid Clown, take a look at this heightcoper. Guys like us wouldn’t have 10k or more posts if we could just go outside and get women easily
Not only you are 6 foot but you fucking say "bro im not nt tehee!!!!! my doctor said... im 0.1% autist teheee!!!!!!!!!! Fucking nigger, you normie nt scumbag and tallfag

I get where you're coming from but you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think this site only has sub5s. I was on the same boat as you in fact
tallNTchads.is

I’m not even some HTN. I’m MTN at best. Like a 4-5/10 I’d say.

When I was Younger, during my birthdays "party" I used to think that "now I am x years old and will get a girl". I also used to do this on new year day

I’m not even some HTN. I’m MTN at best. Like a 4-5/10 I’d say.
4.5 tall and NT is not incel at all. if you was autist or schizophrenic then yes

what you got diagnosed with
Asperger’s. I chose to never get a formal diagnosis because it would kill my job prospects, but an actual psychologist told me I easily meet the diagnostic criteria for Asperger’s aka level 1 autism.

My elder brother is also an incel, I feel bad that his birthday which is today will just like other days, the best we can do is buy some cheap pizza, no one is going to come to our home, and If our dad knows we bought a pizza he will be angry at us Because He doesn't like western food. Not even special days are special for incels
I havnt celebrated a birthday since I was in elementary. Every god damn birthday since like 6th grade It was just me behind a piece of cake. Your lucky tho to have a sibling with you

Asperger’s. I chose to never get a formal diagnosis because it would kill my job prospects, but an actual psychologist told me I easily meet the diagnostic criteria for Asperger’s aka level 1 autism.
Bro lvl 1 autism is nothing

paired with other incel traits like short the perceived autism is multiplied because of halo effect

Bro lvl 1 autism is nothing
Are you kidding, that’s what 90% or forum users probably have. I doubt there are many level 2 artists here as they are unlikely clever enough to find or use a forum like this. I can only think of one or two users that seem level 2 to me. There is almost certainly no lever 3 autists here either because they would be too low IQ to talk in many cases, let alone engage in legit discussions

last time i celebrated my birthday was at 13 :feelsrope:

I agree, it would just hurt us more if we try to invite people only for them to not show up

No special day for your face / height / non-NT-ness it seems.

But celebrate anyways. Stick it up to the universe.

If you're ugly enough nothing is going to save you from being an incel. Some guys just don't get it.

If you're ugly enough nothing is going to save you from being an incel. Some guys just don't get it.
Or if your looks are normie at best and heavily non NT it fucks you over. Either way height cannot save you, not to mention the dating scene is getting worse and worse

Or if your looks are normie at best and heavily non NT it fucks you over. Either way height cannot save you, not to mention the dating scene is getting worse and worse

An birthday for an incel is just day in the week, nothing special. Just reminder of the agepill how far behind we are from the rest society in term development.

My brother is also incel. He has it worse than me and is NEET.

Today is my 44th birthday and it's just another day

6’0 isn’t even tall idk what that guy is ranting about.

6’0 isn’t even tall idk what that guy is ranting about.
6'0 is argubly manlet tier these days. The sexual level of a 6'2 MTN and a 6'0 MTN is massive.

I know I'm low iq but Holy shit these types of people are on another level

I don't keep track of dates so I only know if it is my birthday if one of my parents reminds me

0.1% autist im not nt mayne