Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can't believe how much attention average foid gets. Interview with foid friend. (It's over)

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
To the ones that will say I'm fakecel for having a foid friend, for context I know her for 5 years and I can speak freely (no she won't fk me.). This is maybe a mistake but she knows about my inceldom and my theories. (Whole school knows actually but they think I am intelligent and don't oppose me, plus I am good at arguing.) Also lowkey femcel.

She is average. Not very social. But the amount of attention, validation she gets is nothing short of extreme. Some things I harvested:
- Constantly being asked on dates
- Requests from really high value men, some are literally continents away.
- Tons of men texting regularly (it's over 6, she did not tell much)
- Constantly going on dates. And not paying for anything.
- Overall more attention

It's over for men. Every foid gets tons of attention from chads and normies alike. It is completely impossible to compete/date in this market. And if a foid and you become lovers, she always has at least 5 alternative partners, while you don't. It is so so so over.

She is average. Not very social. But the amount of attention, validation she gets is nothing short of extreme. Some things I harvested:
- Overall more attention
"The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
the losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say
Suicide is painless..." :feelsrope:

why do some many faggots on this site have female "friends"

Water but brutal.

5/10 women get more attention than 9/10 men nowadays.

Foids can't live without constant attention. They rather get negative attention than none.

They die like a plant without sunshine.
Brutal confirmed theory!

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!"

From birth till death.

Dunno, i lost most of my female friends after i was blackpilled. I stopped being a cuck and stop agreeing everything those toilets say. This post guy is in big trouble, he thinks his whole school knowing about he identify himself as an incel is a cool thing. Keep thinking that, exposing everything to normies is dangerous

To the ones that will say I'm fakecel for having a foid friend, for context I know her for 5 years and I can speak freely (no she won't fk me.). This is maybe a mistake but she knows about my inceldom and my theories. (Whole school knows actually but they think I am intelligent and don't oppose me, plus I am good at arguing.) Also lowkey femcel.

- Overall more attention

It's over for men. Every foid gets tons of attention from chads and normies alike. It is completely impossible to compete/date in this market. And if a foid and you become lovers, she always has at least 5 alternative partners, while you don't. It is so so so over.
You are so intelligent, if she shred this, she’s gonna know who you are

one thing is that no matter how much we focus on our studies, career, hobbies, it doesnt make us attractive to foids. meanwhile, foids can do whatever gay hobbies like shopping and makeup and still have orbiters and simps

one thing is that no matter how much we focus on our studies, career, hobbies, it doesnt make us attractive to foids. meanwhile, foids can do whatever gay hobbies like shopping and makeup and still have orbiters and simps
Atomic blackpill jesus:cryfeels:

this is probably the saddest part of being alive

More attention than sub-4 men get in their whole lives.

just be a jester theory. just be a laughing stock for the school.

I had a foid friend once and essentially the same thing

mogs me because you communicate with a femoid

Which is why I will never get laid, I’m one of these many men who exist to give women validation

Because they think being an orbiter will one day get them puss. Either from her or her friends. She might introduce him to her super obese beluga whale friend that is reluctant to even look at you.