Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't be truly black pilled only after brutal rejections

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
You can read thousand posts and watch hundred videos about the black pill but you will never get it.
Only being brutally rejected and humiliated will make you experience the black pill and witness the true female nature, at this moment your brain will start making chemical reactions to program you on the black pill, you will feel anger and regret at the beginning but with time you will feel free. Even if you never heard about the black pill before, the first brutal rejection in your life would make you think about all the things of the black pill. Discovering the black community just makes you more connived to see many people share the same thoughts with you so you don't feel alone anymore.

Some cope by saying i was never rejected or humiliated etc of course you were never rejected/ humiliated because you never approached one. Your brain still blue pilled even if you know the black pill and it will trick you to fall to foids.

Cold approach in real life isn't necessary today because you can approach thousand foids online.
You can just use Tinder or any social media with your personal photos to see the results.
Internet is real life even foids on Internet are more honest than in real life.

I'm a real ugly subhuman, but I'm not a masochist. I mean, I'm not gonna force myself to ask foids out so that I'll be rejected many times.
I'm already depressed.
I've been rejected online only and I'm done. I don't wanna try that IRL.
You can just use Tinder or any social media with your personal photos to see the results.
Yeah. I've tried that several times.

The black pill is something that has to be experienced in order to be understood, and everyone who is black pilled has had something or a set of things that have happened to them. Reading about the black pill will not ever make you black pilled.

True, happened to me several times.
I remember when I was 17y.o (year 2009), just entered university and thought this was a new begining for me. So there was foid I hanged around with (CHAD BRAG), she seems to be very patient and did not wash me out immediately. So I decided to put a palm on her shoulder once, without any real sexual context. What happened next, she said "Get your feminine hands off me..." looking at me with the most disgusted face I seen in my life. I was skinny and young, thats why she said feminine I guess. Brutal.:reeeeee:

Agreed. In early puberty when I was rejected by only one girl in life (for that time it was only one. As of now I can write a novel on my rejection stories), I was heavily bluepilled.

[UWSL]I used to believe about looks being subjective, someone being there for everyone and anyone can looksmaxx and become a chad. It's only after brutal BRUTAL rejections later in life and mockery about my looks by classmates that I realised looks aren't subjective, and inherent attractiveness matters. That was my first step towards blackpill.[/UWSL]

Are you kidding? I'm ugly. Foid have always looked at me with disgust.
A foid will never let you see her looking at you unless she wants your attention.

Take risks. Even one success will make a thousand rejections worth it. That's why we don't allow guys here who've had girlfriends even if it was decades earlier.

I'm very cowardly to try im so ugly I will probably be rejected and it hurts a lot :feelsbadman:

You can read thousand posts and watch hundred videos about the black pill but you will never get it.
Only being brutally rejected and humiliated will make you experience the black pill and witness the true female nature, at this moment your brain will start making chemical reactions to program you on the black pill, you will feel anger and regret at the beginning but with time you will feel free. Even if you never heard about the black pill before, the first brutal rejection in your life would make you think about all the things of the black pill. Discovering the black community just makes you more connived to see many people share the same thoughts with you so you don't feel alone anymore.

Some cope by saying i was never rejected or humiliated etc of course you were never rejected/ humiliated because you never approached one. Your brain still blue pilled even if you know the black pill and it will trick you to fall to foids.

Cold approach in real life isn't necessary today because you can approach thousand foids online.
Internet is real life even foids on Internet are more honest than in real life.
Yeah I have been humiliated because I wrote poem about the girl I like. :blackpill: Only looks matters.

A foid will never let you see her looking at you unless she wants your attention.
It's kinda a cope. If you're a weak and ugly guy, they just aren't afraid of you, yet still disgusted with you. I'm not saying they constantly looked at me. They just gave me a look of disgust. That's all.
a thousand rejections
No, thanks.

I don't consider ANYONE who has never approached in his life as fully blackpilled. Just a faggot.
I've been rejected online only and I'm done. I don't wanna try that IRL.
Perfect example ^
Yeh stay in your basement faggot, and kys while you're at it

Yeh stay in your basement faggot, and kys while you're at it
Fuck you. I'm a real incel. Why should I make pointless attempts if it never began for me? Just to feel like shit again and again, and again?

Last edited:
Fuck you. I'm a real incel. Why should I make pointless attempts if it never began for me? Just to feel like shit again and again, and again?
thumb.png

I’ve never been rejected by a girl but I’ve been humiliated before, I am a social outcast I don’t bother communicating with foids and the people around me because they are cruel and nothing like me.

True, happened to me several times.
I remember when I was 17y.o (year 2009), just entered university and thought this was a new begining for me. So there was foid I hanged around with (CHAD BRAG), she seems to be very patient and did not wash me out immediately. So I decided to put a palm on her shoulder once, without any real sexual context. What happened next, she said "Get your feminine hands off me..." looking at me with the most disgusted face I seen in my life. I was skinny and young, thats why she said feminine I guess. Brutal.:reeeeee:
Putting palm on her shoulder is kinda creepy tho.

It's kinda a cope. If you're a weak and ugly guy, they just aren't afraid of you, yet still disgusted with you. I'm not saying they constantly looked at me. They just gave me a look of disgust. That's all.
I watch foids all the time. I'll sit at a cafe for hours and watch them and pay attention to who they look at. They don't look at subhumans or beggars, and they most certainly don't give them looks of disgust. If a foids lets you see her looking at you and especially if she has some visible reaction, she wants your attention.
But you're already a coward so she could be licking her lips and winking at you and you'd still be shitting your pants and wallowing in self hatred.

I watch foids all the time. I'll sit at a cafe for hours and watch them and pay attention to who they look at. They don't look at subhumans or beggars, and they most certainly don't give them looks of disgust. If a foids lets you see her looking at you and especially if she has some visible reaction, she wants your attention.
But you're already a coward so she could be licking her lips and winking at you and you'd still be shitting your pants and wallowing in self hatred.
I understand where you're coming from (the forum is full of fakecels and larpers, unfortunately). But I'm objectively ugly. People have always made fun of me/bullied me.
I wish nobody paid attention to me at all.

Last edited:
Too many cowards here man TOO MANY

I so wanted the incel image to be that of noble ogres, going through life in a brave yet tragically ill-fated fashion.
Instead it is that of cowardly rodents, what a disappointment... I'm ashamed, it makes me ashamed

Too many cowards here man TOO MANY

I so wanted the incel image to be that of noble ogres, going through life in a brave yet tragically ill-fated fashion.
Instead it is that of cowardly rodents, what a disappointment... I'm ashamed, it makes me ashamed
You can still do that yourself.

Indeed. Years ago, an incident with my "oneitis", Shay Rose, triggered my transition into the :blackpill: mindset. I felt extremely inadequate and started to cope by saying "I've never been directly rejected :feelzez:"(Valid since I was never able to speak to women at all).

However, when I realized how social privileged she truly was, I came to a simple realization: I needed to subject myself to Shay's vanity to fully accept my status as a "truecel". Seeing a woman I previously believed to be a sweet "fragile flower" become so vain was much than sufficient to justify my anger and regret.

The black pill is something that has to be experienced in order to be understood
Hence why bluepillers and normals will never admit or understand the blackpill, they havent experienced the same things we have