Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t be incel if you’re gay

TemporaryBritcel

TemporaryBritcel

Want to move to america
-
About a week ago I broke my life cycle to go to the movies.
Of course I went alone, and I wore a hoodie to cover most of my face, payed on a machine etc.
And since the theatre was crowded (incredibles 2 has just came out in the uk), I figured people would be too interested in eachother or the movie to notice me.
However 5 minutes before the beginning of the show I saw something that increased my certainty in the gays can’t be incel.
From the door walked a couple of men, who were as truecel in appearance as one could be, both were <3/10, one was horrendously skinny and ill built while the other was fat and what would be the perfect rendition of a “neckbeard”, as the normies call them.
At first I thought, “oh cool! Two more incels, this movie is striking at our demographic.” (Despite its feminist narrative), but as they moved and sat down next to me I noticed something.
They kissed, the skinny one curled up into the fat one, and he embraced him.
The fact that gay people can find their looksmatch and be loved by them (coupled with how they are probably having sex/experiencing sexual euphoria) is probably one of the truest signs that gays cannot be incel. I mean just imagine if straights could get even our looksmatch, instead of her being out chasing chads cock 24/7

Most incels would probably feel envy of such a relationship, and that is the curse of being straight.

Or just being interested in foids at all tbh. Even lesbians have trouble

Just be a homosexual and toss away all of your self-worth and dignity (that you probably dont have at this point) so you can experience degeneracy and guarantee a ticket to hell theory.

Because for men not only looks is what does matter, and even when it comes to looks, men are capable of having personal preferences as well. And the most important one is that men may lower their standarts/expectations, something what femoids are completely uncapable of.

Of course gays can't be incel, that's how AIDS killed so many of them in the 1980s

Welp... What can I say... No shit.

even though relatively they have a smaller dating pool. they still have an easier dating life. so yes gays can't be Incel.