Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can’t be charismatic if you are ugly

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
Nobody will give a fuck about you, no matter how cool your personality is

If you’re Nt you have an advantage

@Reclusemaxxer thoughts?

Nah, you're just normal. Being a shy nerd doesn't make you non-NT

Non-NT means being legit autistic or schizo. That is a big disadvantage. But being NT is no advantage. It's expected.
being normal is an advantage among Incels and truecels like us. Most Incels and truecels are non NT

There isn’t enough NT-ness to compensate for an unattractive face and body
Unless you’re truly ugly there is

Less than a month ago, I went for an afternoon walk and encountered a couple of girls sitting on the bench of a small park while discussing the Bible. I figured I would be welcome since Christians are supposed to be receptive, and so I approached them step by step until I was a few meters away, next to the outdoor exercise equipment.

Two of them glanced over their shoulders and then looked at each other in such a way that signified unease. I turned my back and made my way out of there as fast as I could in order to avoid further embarassment. Just another day in the life of an unappealing young man.
So brutal, man
Christian foids are receptive only if you're attractive enough

They'll simply put it into a context or project onto you in such a way that your "charisma" seems creepy, not wanting to interact with and even literally unable to see a sub 5 male as "charismatic" or smooth, regardless of whether it's a normie or foid; only normies and above have the chance to be charismatic, Chadlites and above being so no matter what. :feelsUgh:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

I agree but there will be some who will want you around as a good friend at best

Also no point in wearing cool clothes if you're ugly.

We are sooo checkmated. Like you say suicide is a mercy and if normies had to live our life for a day they'd agree.