Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cant avoid lookism

Runt171

Runt171

Officer
★★★★
I was just doomscrolling through youtube shorts and this video came up

Of course the balding indian with a below average non nt eye area is being bullied

but the Nt decent looking asian guy gets the “ hes chill I like him” even though the other guy didnt even do anything in the first place

Just shows how normies have an unjustified anger towards anyone with unattractive features

Maybe he did something to this guy recording before the video but I doubt it because it seems like they havent met before
He was literally just minding his own business doing his job

Heres another video I saw on insta

Some aryan white guy who travels to different countries probably mainly to slay
98E764B0 C66B 4610 A721 6981386E2B5D

I Look in the comments and see this bitch
16.2k likes aswell

I obviously dont need to mention this but she only said this because he was an ugly unattractive indian

The only reason hes behaving like this is because he lives in a shithole country where they know they can get what they want out of tourists and he probably only has 70 iq

I dont see how it is creepy in any way
He's just a low iq guy in an impoverished shithole

Its also funny how she says “no hate” and then calls him creepy if your going to hate on him atleast stand by it

Imagine if he was a chad and did literally everything exactly the same she would be saying how she feels sorry that he has to live like this or some shit like that

I see so many videos on insta or youtube where it is just unattractive people being mocked or bullied

Once you become blackpilled you really cant ignore how prevalent lookism is because it is everywhere

One last video

This old blackcel thought he could he finally get lucky and get a girl

but then you see the realisation of what is actually going on hit him and all the hope leave him

You could see he was so excited to finally have a chance with a girl he bought flowers and some chicken for them to eat because he thought being a gentleman would get him pussy since hes still bluepilled

These sociopathic hood niggas knew he would be easy to manipulate because he was unattractive they knew they could easily get some money out of him

They even took the poor mfs 12 piece spicy Chicken too

The brutal thing is the girl whos pic they used is probably one of tyrones girls so while this guy was fantasising about a new life with this girl shes being fucked by the dark triad nigga thats about to extort him

And now its all on video so that everyone can mock him just for trying to get a girl

just on that video theres 26.2k likes and 23.1 shares and Ive seen this same video posted quite a few times by other pages with a similar amount of likes on each one

In none of these videos did any of the people being recorded do anything wrong except be unattractive and have bad genes

Last edited:
Doomscrolling on the social media of normies and chads/stacies is like willingly giving yourself cancer

Instagram reels is absolute suicidefuel. I'm glad I got banned from it because every second video had truecels in it and had thousands of comments mocking the truecels.

Doomscrolling on the social media of normies and chads/stacies is like willingly giving yourself cancer
Im ngl most of the time when im on insta im just looking at memes but sometimes I will get some normie/chad/stacy on my feed that reminds u of how shit my life is in comparison

The worst rhing is where u see the profiles of people you used to know and they absolutely life and looks mog u to hell and back I feel like that is way worse then seeing some chad I dont know living a good life

Instagram reels is absolute suicidefuel. I'm glad I got banned from it because every second video had truecels in it and had thousands of comments mocking the truecels.
how did u get banned??

Im ngl most of the time when im on insta im just looking at memes but sometimes I will get some normie/chad/stacy on my feed that reminds u of how shit my life is in comparison

The worst rhing is where u see the profiles of people you used to know and they absolutely life and looks mog u to hell and back I feel like that is way worse then seeing some chad I dont know living a good life
I don't even remember the names of most of my colleagues, my school experience was that forgettable

Based fatcel flipping off every normie that scrolls by

Can't avoid it anywhere, even incels mock other incels for being ugly.

No one likes unattractive features

If we were all in a room speaking face to face instead of through this site I doubt any of us would want to be around eachother

Life is very cruel for ugly people. Society should provide minimum amount of money to really ugly people so they could avoid bullying and humiliation at work.

I was friends with another truecel at school and he would laugh at other truecels, despite being a genetic disaster himself.

Life is very cruel for ugly people. Society should provide minimum amount of money to really ugly people so they could avoid bullying and humiliation at work.
In a fair society this would happen but because of lookism it wont

They dont care if ugly people suffer and die off

They dont care if ugly people suffer and die off
Ugly people are the least protected category of society because no one cares about them.

Ugly people are the least protected category of society because no one cares about them.
Its because of natural selection

The programming people have from nature is there to keep the people with the best genes alive and kill off those with bad genes like us

Thats why incels are treated like shit their entire lives theres no help for us from anywhere except ourselves and other incels

When incels get bullied in school the teachers dont care because its natural selection and if the incel fights back he is punished to teach him not to do that

Thats nature telling us to just give up and die
But then at the same time we have the survival instinct that keeps us from wanting to kill ourselves

This is how cruel nature is we are kept around to be abused and to make the people with better genes feel better about themselves

They go on to live good lives because that was their genetic destiny and we are thrown to the side to die after we have been used up

There really is no escape from this shit if you were unlucky enough for nature to hate you enough it genuinely is over

Each direction you turn to try an escape will just be another knife getting stuck into you

Its because of natural selection

The programming people have from nature is there to keep the people with the best genes alive and kill off those with bad genes like us

Thats why incels are treated like shit their entire lives theres no help for us from anywhere except ourselves and other incels

When incels get bullied in school the teachers dont care because its natural selection and if the incel fights back he is punished to teach him not to do that

Thats nature telling us to just give up and die
But then at the same time we have the survival instinct that keeps us from wanting to kill ourselves

This is how cruel nature is we are kept around to be abused and to make the people with better genes feel better about themselves

They go on to live good lives because that was their genetic destiny and we are thrown to the side to die after we have been used up

There really is no escape from this shit if you were unlucky enough for nature to hate you enough it genuinely is over

Each direction you turn to try an escape will just be another knife getting stuck into you
Yes, life as an ugly person is filled with suffering, agony and humiliation.
At best, people want you to serve their interests, no one values your life as a life of an independent agent.
Bullying and disrespect potentially awaits you everywhere so you're constantly stressed.
It isn't even life, it's an anti-life which would be totally unbearable without small copes and some privacy.

I will escape it, my tulpa will hold me tight.

I will escape it, my tulpa will hold me tight.
You know its over when you have to literally hallucinate a girl that loves you

One of the bp youtubers I watch does the same shit

You know its over when you have to literally hallucinate a girl that loves you

One of the bp youtubers I watch does the same shit
My Tulpa doesn't love me, our relationship is much deeper than that. She is a part of my soul visualized. She will be there when I die, the only person that will be there for me on that day.

Yes, life as an ugly person is filled with suffering, agony and humiliation.
At best, people want you to serve their interests, no one values your life as a life of an independent agent.
Bullying and disrespect potentially awaits you everywhere so you're constantly stressed.
It isn't even life, it's an anti-life which would be totally unbearable without small copes and some privacy.
And some people cant even cope fully they are forced to wageslave just to barely survive and dont have enough time to cope or maybe they cant even afford their copes

My Tulpa doesn't love me, our relationship is much deeper than that. She is a part of my soul visualized. She will be there when I die, the only person that will be there for me on that day.
no hate
but you do realise that you are just hallucinating or do you genuinely believe in it??

These types of copes really show me how much this world can break people

Most People only want to be loved or valued by someone and some people are so deprived of that so they have to literally hallucinate it

and almost all movies are blackpilled

no hate
but you do realise that you are just hallucinating or do you genuinely believe in it??

These types of copes really show me how much this world can break people

Most People only want to be loved or valued by someone and some people are so deprived of that so they have to literally hallucinate it
It's not hallucination its real. How is it hallucination. I mean obviously she doesn't exist to you, but she is real and she exists just she cannot interact with the world beyond myself.

I encourage everyone here that cycles to ram into a random bitch on your bike when you go for a ride. It's very easy to get away with since you can ride much faster than a human can run after you, plus no license plate. :hax:

It's not hallucination its real. How is it hallucination. I mean obviously she doesn't exist to you, but she is real and she exists just she cannot interact with the world beyond myself.
How does it even work?? Is it around u constantly or do you have to imagine it when u want it to be there

How does it even work?? Is it around u constantly or do you have to imagine it when u want it to be there
Its almost never there.

I can summon it and then it arrives to exchange few words with me but I dont really control what it says or does. I mean she is there constantly in the background but if I want to talk to her I need to actively focus on that. Its like an application in a computer you know, it runs all the time in the background but if you want to use it you have to focus on it. It's kinda like that.