Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't ascend with women who aren't young because your average cock won't even come close to making them feel ANYTHING

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
JFL if you think you're going to ascent with your average age 25+ let alone 30+ aged foid who has going to compare your cock to 100+ above average cocks she experienced.

Which is why you can only ascend by being genetically superior and getting young women.

Starting a relationship with an older woman is a legitimate mental illness.

Cope and volcel af

It's true, older women are nothing but filth with loose pussies that have quite literally lost all feeling.

It'll be like pushing a hotdog down an alleyway.

I’ve heard more than one foid telling me that for her an over 19cm dick is average. Well, foids can’t measure dicks properly, usually they exaggerate the length of Chad’s dicks they fucked in the past. But, just the fact that foids are talking about penis measurements is an alarm signal, it means they have high expectations about penises.

When a foid is in her early 20 and she is talking nonstop about sexual performances of males, it means she had sex with a lot of dudes. And you, pathetic incel, will not be able to satisfy a foid on a sexual level, because you will be judged by the length of your dick. That’s why the dickpill is absolutely 100% real, also for incels.

This is the least of a true incel's problems.

You won't ever get to the point where she feels, or even sees, really (unless you send a dickpic to her out of nowhere), your dick.

You can’t ascend

None of us, under any circumstances, will give a woman sexual pleasure. Women have to be mentally turned on before they can be physically turned on. Our ugly appearances would prevent her arousal, and thus her sex organs would be unresponsive to our touch.

And that's only if the miraculous happens and we somehow get sex.

dickpill is 100% real but face and height are still more important, big dicks are just one of the ways women use to sort through which chad is more desirable

Celebrity Chads are marrying women in their 30s or close to it, roasties with years on the cock carousel at any rate.
Maybe they know something we don't?

Dick size doesn't matter as much when you're 13-17 aka highschool years. After that, especially at 25+ it becomes very important not only because foids' pussies are stretched from all the big dicks and dildos, but also because at this point foids have already seen dozens if not hundreds of dicks.
Your "average" dick is nothing to them and most can't even feel sub7" dicks.
Older foids only want big dicks because average ones simply can't satisfy them.

Penetration small vs big penis fornix cervic vagina its over for dickcels
I would suck on 10 Big Black Cocks before I would ever touch 1 inch micro penises that white A
9 inch penis is fairly average for modern day women
Penis chart info
Size of my penis

yeah i wonder about this often with the comparing you to their previous boyfriends. you would think if they actually liked the guy they would never compare or even speak of the past but they dooooooo. ive seen this pop up in random places too where the woman will add how tall her last boyfriend was..... who cares you cunt.

Celebrity Chads are marrying women in their 30s or close to it, roasties with years on the cock carousel at any rate.
Maybe they know something we don't?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back