Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't ascend with a non virgin

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
You cannot do it. Having sex with a non virgin foid isn't really even sex. It's just glorified masturbation. A non virgin will never care about you. Her first will always be better than you. The only true way to ascend is with a virgin because you know she cares about you.

I'm a virgin. I deserve to ascend with a virgin foid.

There is no virgin foid at my age (18) so its over for me.

cope, it is ascension and would count, but will never realistically happen
the only chance that a trucel will get - is when ure 35+ and ur looksmatch will finally be ready for you to betabuxx and simp for her
if you don`t want to betabuxx or simp a granny roastie for starfish sex every two weeks - no problem, she will get back to sex with young fuckboyes from tinder

More virgin foid worship. This is gross.

I don't think I will ever get a chance to put my dick in a beautiful prime virgin pussy :feelsrope:

Unmarried non-virgin women are walking leaks :feelsLSD:

Because non-virgin females don't exist once they hit puberty.

I'M SO FUCKING GONNA RAM AN EXPLOSIVE SUICIDE BOMB CAR AT NORMALNIGGERS AND TEEN WHORES

You cannot do it. Having sex with a non virgin foid isn't really even sex. It's just glorified masturbation. A non virgin will never care about you. Her first will always be better than you. The only true way to ascend is with a virgin because you know she cares about you.
unless you are under 20 years old you will never find a chance to ascend with a virgin the odds are insanely against you that you shouldnt even consider trying
I'm a virgin. I deserve to ascend with a virgin foid.
try to let go of this mindset it will only lead to pain