Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You Can’t Accurately Predict The Future

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
A person here mentioned that if you approached 1000 woman you still wouldn’t get a girlfriend. Well I’m like hey man you can’t accurately predict the future. None of us can really.

There is an element of truth to it, stick around any incel community long enough and you'll see people drop out because suddenly "it's over" became "it just started". It's why the term "trucel" exists, because some people really do know, some other people just really do believe.

After like 10 foids approaches there's no way an incel would still be able to handle the rejections , arrests , getting beaten up and spitted in face this shit is pure suifuel so its impossible to reach 1000 theoretically speaking (if you arent a fakecel) but i can predict with certitude that i will rot in my basement :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Sure, but you can evaluate what's more likely to happen and not waste your time

Just be a machine theory and get rejected hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of times in a row without it affecting you. :bigbrain:

JBM - just be machine pill.
:feelsthink:

That’s a good response.
After like 10 foids approaches there's no way an incel would still be able to handle the rejections , arrests , getting beaten up and spitted in face this shit is pure suifuel so its impossible to reach 1000 theoretically speaking (if you arent a fakecel) but i can predict with certitude that i will rot in my basement :feelsYall:
It’s possible that you may be going to the extreme but yeah eventually things would turn out bad.
There is an element of truth to it, stick around any incel community long enough and you'll see people drop out because suddenly "it's over" became "it just started". It's why the term "trucel" exists, because some people really do know, some other people just really do believe.
Good point.

When will that update...?

A person here mentioned that if you approached 1000 woman you still wouldn’t get a girlfriend. Well I’m like hey man you can’t accurately predict the future. None of us can really.
:feelsclown:

Sure, but you can evaluate what's more likely to happen and not waste your time
:bigbrain: And that's the big brain move, right there. Why waste time on something that's as likely to happen as winning the lottery, when you can spend that time and energy on copes? :feelsjuice:

:bigbrain: And that's the big brain move, right there. Why waste time on something that's as likely to happen as winning the lottery, when you can spend that time and energy on copes? :feelsjuice:
Mr.know it all, sure.

Mr.know it all, sure.
Look at the statistics from all the scientific studies on the black pill, especially those pertaining to autism or schizophrenia if you have either, compare it to your life experiences if you actually are an incel, and the conclusion becomes crystal clear rather quickly. I'm not being a "know-it-all," I'm just being smart with my energy and time, after doing my research.

Look at the statistics from all the scientific studies on the black pill, especially those pertaining to autism or schizophrenia if you have either, compare it to your life experiences if you actually are an incel, and the conclusion becomes crystal clear rather quickly. I'm not being a "know-it-all," I'm just being smart with my energy and time, after doing my research.
Gotcha. You’re trippin. You can’t apply research like that in real life. That’s a fallacy

Gotcha. You’re trippin. You can’t apply research like that in real life. That’s a fallacy
:feelsseriously: I'm not trippin, just because you don't understand.

It's all statistical, so sure, it could happen. Just like it could happen that you could win the lottery if you buy enough tickets, or play long enough. There's a reason the latter is called a "tax on the stupid," however.

If you want to waste your time, go right ahead, but don't denigrate those of us who are smart enough to recognize when the race is over. :feelsjuice:

:feelsseriously: I'm not trippin, just because you don't understand.

It's all statistical, so sure, it could happen. Just like it could happen that you could win the lottery if you buy enough tickets, or play long enough. There's a reason the latter is called a "tax on the stupid," however.

If you want to waste your time, go right ahead, but don't denigrate those of us who are smart enough to recognize when the race is over. :feelsjuice:
You need a break from black pill and this website bro. That shit fucking with your head man.

You need a break from black pill and this website bro. That shit fucking with your head man.
I got it. Say no more. You're a blue pilled GrAYcel infiltrator. :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: That's good to know.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The black pill reflects reality, so no thanks, I'd rather stay grounded in reality, thank you very much.

Lmao that’s hilarious
Just be a machine theory and get rejected hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of times in a row without it affecting you. :bigbrain:

JBM - just be machine pill.

I got it. Say no more. You're a blue pilled GrAYcel infiltrator. :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: That's good to know.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The black pill reflects reality, so no thanks, I'd rather stay grounded in reality, thank you very much.
Fool I’m just saying you’re taking that black pill shit too far.

Just destroy your mental health theory.

Actually I can and if I approached 1000 women i still wouldn't get a girlfriend