Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You cannot trust anyone

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
It does not matter how much you blackpill yourself, misfortune will happen. You cannot depend on anyone because they are too, liable to misfortune. What do you do? You work. It does not necessarily have to be a job, it can be consistently reading books, going to the library, engineering etc.

By working you put yourself in suffering, and through suffering there is understanding. Only then you will know how to trust. There is no right answer. We cannot put our trust in entirely to smart people. We need people with ethics.

I am making this post to remind you that evil will always exist. And yes, women can be a big incentive to LDAR; but as long as we exist we might as well strive for beauty. Do you care about your brocels or do you care about women?

The problem is i'm not good at anything, i'm of no use to any work or social cause whatsoever. So very likely the only thing left for me is to rot until i finally die. I don't even see the point in hobbies sometimes.

The problem is i'm not good at anything, i'm of no use to any work or social cause whatsoever. So very likely the only thing left for me is to rot until i finally die. I don't even see the point in hobbies sometimes.
That's a lie. People are always better at one thing than another, and it usually manifests in a job they have or a particular hobby.

Eef

That's a lie. People are always better at one thing than another, and it usually manifests in a job they have or a particular hobby.
I dont know, i try to find things i'm good at but always discover i'm at best mediocre and at worst a complete retard. Even the things people do so easily like speak and walk outside are incredibly difficult to me.

I dont know, i try to find things i'm good at but always discover i'm at best mediocre and at worst a complete retard. Even the things people do so easily like speak and walk outside are incredibly difficult to me.
Not being good at anything can mean you are protean. Usually successful people are outliers, meaning they are good at an extremely particular skill.

Trust is the hardest currency/asset/capital to earn, yet it's the easiest to lose. You could spend years and decades building trust, and then lose it all in one moment or instance.

You should be very wary of who you trust and with what you trust them.

We need people with ethics.
People with ethics are, unfortunately, still people. They have human flaws, biases, selfish desires, and other shortcomings and misgivings. Nobody is a priori better or above anyone else. Principles and codes seem nice on paper, but the only thing that matters is testing the person in extreme situations. That's when they reveal who they really are. Your best friend of 20+ years might seem like the guy whom you would trust with you life, but could turn right back around and betray you, if he was offered a large enough sum of money for your life.

Trust is the hardest currency/asset/capital to earn, yet it's the easiest to lose. You could spend years and decades building trust, and then lose it all in one moment or instance.

You should be very wary of who you trust and with what you trust them.

People with ethics are, unfortunately, still people. They have human flaws, biases, selfish desires, and other shortcomings and misgivings. Nobody is a priori better or above anyone else. Principles and codes seem nice on paper, but the only thing that matters is testing the person in extreme situations. That's when they reveal who they really are. Your best friend of 20+ years might seem like the guy whom you would trust with you life, but could turn right back around and betray you, if he was offered a large enough sum of money for your life.
Wealth is being able to recover from those situations, and be ok. It can be the connections you sow or the materials you build.

Wealth is being able to recover from those situations, and be ok. It can be the connections you sow or the materials you build.
Material wealth and social wealth are not 1:1.

Material wealth and social wealth are not 1:1.
You might be betrayed, but you are still fine right? Then you are wealthy. Same for losing a business or a loved one, you somehow found a way to recover and not be morose.

You might be betrayed, but you are still fine right? Then you are wealthy. Same for losing a business or a loved one, you somehow found a way to recover and not be morose.
Let me rephrase it for you another way. If you lose 50% of your wealth, you can use the other 50% and recover, possibly past the previous point you were at.

But how do you measure social capital? Is there a trust-o-meter somewhere? If I'm caught going behind a close friend and spreading lies about him for personal gain (getting closer in another social circle, for example), how do I measure that loss? Can you put a number on losing the trust of your close friend? How do you fully recover from that? Your friend might be the forgiving type (depending on the severity of the betrayal), but they will likely not forget, so your trust is likely not going to reach the same level as it once was at.

With money, it's just a number in a bank account. Hence, the two different kinds of wealth are not perfectly analogous, because one isn't quantifiable.

Not being good at anything can mean you are protean. Usually successful people are outliers, meaning they are good at an extremely particular skill.
I didnt know that word, apparently i'm just versatile then? jfl

Let me rephrase it for you another way. If you lose 50% of your wealth, you can use the other 50% and recover, possibly past the previous point you were at.

But how do you measure social capital? Is there a trust-o-meter somewhere? If I'm caught going behind a close friend and spreading lies about him for personal gain (getting closer in another social circle, for example), how do I measure that loss? Can you put a number on losing the trust of your close friend? How do you fully recover from that? Your friend might be the forgiving type (depending on the severity of the betrayal), but they will likely not forget, so your trust is likely not going to reach the same level as it once was at.

With money, it's just a number in a bank account. Hence, the two different kinds of wealth are not perfectly analogous, because one isn't quantifiable.
Society uses degrees and social media. But I would insist they are very close, because over time pathological conditions get screened out by society (Epstein, Musk, or basically any successful person). They might get outed as pedophiles, thieves, etc. but they got away with it because they kept making money.

Good post! I would like to add that it is good to excel at something, not for others to look at you as a useful asset but rather for yourself to suffer and to bear your cross through which life will find its meaning. I've been wanting to get into blacksmithing for quite a while now, I have good grades in university but I feel like it does not present as much physical suffering than it does mental suffering.

About 3 years ago, I was slowing descending into a LDAR mindset, but one suffering will cancel the other and I would rather suffer physically through hard work than suffer mentally through twisted ideas that have been injected into my mind by society. I believe this is why gymcels exist.