Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You cannot even buy affection

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Since I was in school, I tried to use both well-known and more obscure professional sites to follow the common advice to just offer an exchange for what I needed. Over a full decade, that was the worst advice I could have followed. I've been mugged, ridiculed, ignored, outright refused (most frequent result), and once in a quiet suburb of St. Louis, MO, loudly cursed out in the streets for being too ugly. For professionals. Not only have more than four dozen pro's said "no," from throughout the US to China to Bangkok (Bangkok!), Thailand..., but most have demanded funds up front only to split with nothing happening after. I've even gotten the "no touching" rule because services were for a dance show exclusively, followed up with a threat if I didn't fork over what was agreed upon. Nothing is more demoralizing than a decade of consistent rejections from pro's.

You can Google it. The pro's are now proudly publicizing that they have "standards." "No X." "I don't like Y." "I'm looking for Z." Even pro's are seeking Chads and discriminating against clean, on-time, respectful incels with agreed upon amount in hand. So much for the advice to just buy it. Ever since my last experience, a very expensive job in Bangkok that required me to whisk her around town with expensive cabs and once back at my hotel to buy her dinner in the hotel restaurant but then she was exhausted and had to leave..., I've given up. As someone else said earlier today in a thread on this site, "Just Rope, Bro."

What kind of prostitute requires you to take them to a restaurant. What about wearing a mask and see if anything changes?

damn thats somebullshit man / those are risks with buying pussy.. / them taking money and leaving is suicidefuel..