Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cannot escape the age pill

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
Look at this bord certified Dermatologist (medical doctor) , 47 year old ,rostie. She looks very similar to her chronological age. She does what ever it takes to look younger, but barely looks any younger than her age. She also follows a vegan diet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63qfIdnpJEc

Now look at Bryan Johnson. He spends millions upon millions to be younger. His diet is perfect and he has a team of 20+ doctors so that he ages as slowly as possible. He is 47 and looks around that age. You may say that he only did his "blueprint" program for 3 years, however, he spend thousands upon thousands on plastic surgery/skincare, so he should look younger. He follows a perfect ( or near perfect) diet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTn0T21k0U

You simply cannot escape looking around your age. Only way is if we invent some form of gene therapy.

Last edited:
she is just ugly, nothing to do with age

IMG 5469

View: https://youtu.be/NNudZlyGpaQ?si=h5KB7zMw4stf8sNo

All these conservative normies insult ppl for having a vegan diet. I'm not vegan, but I think that veganism is a good thing. I see disgusting landwhales everywhere. Better if more ppl were vegan honestly.

Not to mention 10 trillion animals die a year from slaughter. It can decrease animal suffering. Can't see that as being a bad thing.

All these conservative normies insult ppl for having a vegan diet. I'm not vegan, but I think that veganism is a good thing. I see disgusting landwhales everywhere. Better if more ppl were vegan honestly.

Not to mention 10 trillion animals die a year from slaughter. It can decrease animal suffering. Can't see that as being a bad thing.
Humans can not be healthy on a vegan diet you will not get all the necessary micronutrients which is why vegans take artificial supplements which the body cant properly absorb if at all . How is malnutrition a good thing?

Humans can not be healthy on a vegan diet you will not get all the necessary micronutrients which is why vegans take artificial supplements which the body cant properly absorb if at all . How is malnutrition a good thing?
Common man, you know thats bullshit.

Which micronutrients are you missing besides b12? Vegans are WAY healthier on average than the average American.

age pill is the one thing that everyone has to deal with no matter how much of a chad you are it will get you

shota fetishists when they take the age pill

This is why normies and chads/stacies tend to vicariously live through their children once their physical peak in looks has long passed

I need courage to prevent me reaching 30
satan peur reupload w9 gif bestreup alarme tremble risitas alerte demon brup 666

Which micronutrients are you missing besides b12? Vegans are WAY healthier on average than the average American.
Vitamin A, D also DHA, EPA and also amino acids like creatine, carnosine, taurine

Why do vegans always eat fake meat? Is their body craving it for no reason?

I agree. I wonder what it is about veganism that triggers normfags so badly.

I agree. I wonder what it is about veganism that triggers normfags so badly.
What triggers me so much about veganism is how unhealthy it is. Vegetarianism is bad enough, but veganism is on another level of bad. It deprives you of so many nutrients. Humans are meant to eat meat and other animal products. Plus, vegan food isn’t as appetizing. I used to be vegetarian and it was bad for me. In a year after going back to eating meat again, I gained 15 pounds

Ugly aaaaah bitch
Look at this bord certified Dermatologist (medical doctor) , 47 year old ,rostie. She looks very similar to her chronological age. She does what ever it takes to look younger, but barely looks any younger than her age. She also follows a vegan diet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63qfIdnpJEc

Now look at Bryan Johnson. He spends millions upon millions to be younger. His diet is perfect and he has a team of 20+ doctors so that he ages as slowly as possible. He is 47 and looks around that age. You may say that he only did his "blueprint" program for 3 years, however, he spend thousands upon thousands on plastic surgery/skincare, so he should look younger. He follows a perfect ( or near perfect) diet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTn0T21k0U

You simply cannot escape looking around your age. Only way is if we invent some form of gene therapy.

Foids are extremely good at estimating age.

im 24 and i get id for energy drinks which you have to be 16 to buy in my country so atleast i still look teenage

im 24 and i get id for energy drinks which you have to be 16 to buy in my country so atleast i still look teenage
haha same yet it was opposite when i was younger for some reason
metamorphosis is fucking weird

Why do vegans always eat fake meat? Is their body craving it for no reason?
Because meat taste fucking good.

Doesn't mean its good for you. Clearly eating plant based products is extremely good for you. Vegans live like 9 years longer on average.

You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and fat Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for having healthy and more humane diets. I am more pissed off at 300 lbs landwhales who belong in a zoo than I am at vegans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back