Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You cannot complain about JBW if you live in canada (STORMCELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-

Canada has been completely overrun by immigrants, white people are not the majority in places like toronto anymore. You are not an oppressed minority anymore. FUCK your diversity. Stormcels must unite.
I'm fucking sick of pakistanis and indians complaning about JBW in canada, telling us to go abroad while they are ruining our fucking country. How about you shitskin go back to your shithole and marry some foid there huh?

Even ethnic foids in their home countries don't want their male counterparts

How do you grow up as a white Canadian woman and adopt the "hijab" part of Islam? You've lived all your life without a headscarf, and then you decide "Know what? I believe in my heart that God wants me to cover up my femininity."

i was hoping that post was some kind of joke but nah the soyguzzler is being serious

yea lowkey canada is good for white people

@TheDarkEnigma Have you ever heard about a place called "Canada"?

How do you grow up as a white Canadian woman and adopt the "hijab" part of Islam? You've lived all your life without a headscarf, and then you decide "Know what? I believe in my heart that God wants me to cover up my femininity."
I find that there are western foids who """"convert"""" to Islam (aka play dressup but dont follow any of the legit teachings) because they see it as cool and edgy and a way to win woke points. White foids will do it since being a white woman is literally the most privileged position on Earth and black female amerikangs will do it since they think Christianity is for YTees.

She could be a Bosnian Muslim: they're considered white and came to North America after the Yugoslav War.

@TheDarkEnigma Have you ever heard about a place called "Canada"?
"Canada" is an illegitimate state. Our northern 13 states are illegally being occupied by the UK and their loyalist "government".

If "Canada" has so much diversity, why don't they have Latinos like me and want to keep us out from their "border"?

I should help them out in giving them more diversity by smuggling myself up there and claiming refugee status.
View attachment 494646

Canada has been completely overrun by immigrants, white people are not the majority in places like toronto anymore. You are not an oppressed minority anymore. FUCK your diversity. Stormcels must unite.
I'm fucking sick of pakistanis and indians complaning about JBW in canada, telling us to go abroad while they are ruining our fucking country. How about you shitskin go back to your shithole and marry some foid there huh?
Most of "Canada"'s diversity seem to be in the major cities like Toronto, Montréal (Paris 2.0) and Vancouver (Hong Kong 2.0). I don't know about cities in other provinces like Calgary and Edmonton in Alberta, or Winnipeg or Regina and Saskatoon but I'm assuming they still have some diversity but are significantly whiter. Though I'm assuming most suburban and rural parts of civilized "Canada" (the part of "Canada" in Anglo and French society where most people including immigrants live, contrast to the boreal areas which are First Nations) is still almost entirely white.

Though, "Canadians" are lucky you don't have to deal with spics. Especially Dominicans and Puertoricans.

I hate fucking living here and being around them. I would rather be with Arabs, pakis and curries than being around spics!

Last edited:
If "Canada" has so much diversity, why don't they have Latinos like me and want to keep us out from their "border"?

I should help them out in giving them more diversity by smuggling myself up there and claiming refugee status.

You're lucky you don't have to deal with spics. I hate fucking living here and being around them.
I don't mind if its hot latinas though, they can come :dab:

I don't mind if its hot latinas though, they can come :dab:
Yeah, you're missing out of them. I bet that's one things you leafs are jealous of us because all the Latinas are all here.

Yeah, you're missing out of them. I bet that's one things you leafs are jealous of us because all the Latinas are all here.
Where are you from?

In the distant future (say around 2080) whites will be reduced to a nearly non-existent minority in North America making up no more than 5 to 10% of the population. America and Canada will be completely brown, dominated by Blacks, who are still producing at high rates in Africa. In the future, African Blacks will be mass imported to stabilize birth rates, leading to dramatic and irreversible changes in American culture and civilization. This is how the white civilization will die in the Americas.
It's beyond over. Take the great replacement pill.

On a side note, itll probably be easier to get laid with JBW :dab:

Where are you from?
I'm Dominican. In NYC.

Most Dominican-Americans who come over live primarily in the New York area because we tend to overglorify this cities in movies and in the media over there, and because many over there already have families in this city. When they think of America, they just think of New York and that this is all that really is to this country.

You also find Dominicans here throughout the rest of the East Coast here especially in the Boston and Miami areas, but I don't think you would see too many of them in other parts of the US like in the Midwest or West Coast.

Honestly I think New York and America in general are overrated tbh. I really would want to move out to NYC because it's becoming a liberal hellhole and move out west or even into "Canada" in some rural area one day and live off-grid.

Last edited:
They don't call it dieversity for nothing White man...

Don't forget jew brought them there...

"The Great White North" is no longer white.

In the distant future (say around 2080) whites will be reduced to a nearly non-existent minority in North America making up no more than 5 to 10% of the population. America and Canada will be completely brown, dominated by Blacks, who are still producing at high rates in Africa. In the future, African Blacks will be mass imported to stabilize birth rates, leading to dramatic and irreversible changes in American culture and civilization. This is how the white civilization will die in the Americas.
Will "Canada" be immune to the spic invasion that's going on America? Or will they go breach one more border where the last of the gringos are once they run this place over with cartels?
My doctor is a Tyrone from the Dominican Republic.
Are you a leafcel?

What's more important ascension or saving the aryan race in your opinion?
White "Canadians" and White Americans are a different stock.

White Americans are mostly earlier English and Scots migrations, Scots-Irish, German, and Scandinavian. In some places Irish Catholic and Italian as well.

White "Canadians" are mostly French, and English and Scots who came later than the ones in the US.

Also American conservatism doesn't aling with "Canadian" cuckservativism. Whereas American conservatives are based on America being an independent country founded on Freedom and Democracy and principles laid down in our Constitution, "Canadian" cuckservativism is about monarchism, returning to the days of the British Empire and be closer in relation to the UK and the rest of the Commonwealth.

Of course this is not compatible as this is what lead to the American Revolution and the War of 1812 in the first place. "Canada" is an illegitimate renegade state and rightfully American soil as it is part of the Monroe Doctrine and Manifest Destiny to expand our borders to the rest of North America when they get decolonized and their European possessors lose interest in keeping them. "Canadians" are Americans but they refuse to recognize that we are sovereign over them and that they are still a British colony.
Latter one.
At least it's not a problem now. Anywhere that doesn't have spics or where I won't be labled as "Hispanic" and I don't have to hear Spanish or read Spanish signs or strangers starting conversations with me in Spanish is good.
What is a leafcel? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
A "Canadiancel". Asking if you live in "Canada".

What's more important ascension or saving the aryan race in your opinion?
Ascension for myself, I have to look out for myself first. The Jews are holding the white race back.

Ascension for myself, I have to look out for myself first. The Jews are holding the white race back.
Yes I am conflicted too. I am thinking ascension too.

I'm a white guy. I love asians, indians.. if one of them wants to get with me...

I'm curry and I live in my curry shithole, but seeing the immense loss of rights in the West has given me an appreciation for the freedoms I enjoy in curryland thanks to curry freedom fighters. In a world where everyone is out to mog each other, sovereignty and homogeneity are crucial for one's mental health.
Are you, really a curry?

I'm curry and I live in my curry shithole, but seeing the immense loss of rights in the West has given me an appreciation for the freedoms I enjoy in curryland thanks to curry freedom fighters. In a world where everyone is out to mog each other, sovereignty and homogeneity are crucial for one's mental health.
You are a curry and a stormcel lol? Wow never thought I'd see that.

Ah, so you say that you have more freedom being back in India than in a Western first-world country like "Canada" or even America?

Absolutely! I could easily be taken to the dog house and torturously interrogated by CSIS for speaking out against the matriarchy as an incel. Canada has been on high altert when it comes to incels because of Alek Minassian's van attack.
That has to be satire lol. ''Taken to the dog house and being tortured for speaking out against the matriarchy''.

Absolutely! I could easily be taken to the dog house and torturously interrogated by CSIS for speaking out against the matriarchy as an incel. Canada has been on high altert when it comes to incels because of Alek Minassian's van attack.
How bad is freedom of speech in "Canada"?

At least we have the 1st Amendment here. You know we take our Constitution almost as religion.

How bad is freedom of speech in "Canada"?

At least we have the 1st Amendment here. You know we take our Constitution almost as religion.
I have not been visited by agents or anything like that yet so it can't be that bad but I'm being very careful. I think the canada ''incel hunt'' is all virtue signaling none of them give a fuck about it. Scandinavia is much worse (especially sweden).

Free speech is on the chopping block in Canada. Much worse than the US.

LOL your Constitution was butchered by COVID authoritarian leftists.

CSIS can and will come for incels sooner than later thanks to soy Trudeau.
what the fuck

What else can be expected from Cucknada

this is a seperate issue unrelated to inceldom. you speak as if jbw isnt most prevelent in asia where theres little whites. low iq cel

You should be happy about this, the fewer whites there are the more valuable white cock gets. There's no better place to be white than in a country full of ethnic subhumans.

You should be happy about this, the fewer whites there are the more valuable white cock gets. There's no better place to be white than in a country full of ethnic subhumans.
But with less white females having children, and white males only going for ethnic foids mean that they will only make mixed-race kids and the white population will go extinct and absorbed into the ethnic/mongrel population. I wouldn't call that a good thing tbh.

Even the ethnics will mix with the other ethnics of different diaspora immigrant groups instead of just sticking within their own nationality. Everyone will become an abominable amalgamation.

But with less white females having children, and white males only going for ethnic foids mean that they will only make mixed-race kids and the white population will go extinct and absorbed into the ethnic/mongrel population. I wouldn't call that a good thing tbh.

Even the ethnics will mix with the other ethnics of different diaspora immigrant groups instead of just sticking within their own nationality. Everyone will become an abominable amalgamation.
Ruled over by a tiny minority of Aryan whites, just look at Brazil. White genocide is literally a god's gift for cumskins.

Ruled over by a tiny minority of Aryan whites, just look at Brazil. White genocide is literally a god's gift for cumskins.
Yeah, and you think Brazil is some prosperous and peaceful country where people aren't shooting each other in favelas and having to resort to criminality to make a living?

Better to keep the immigrants out and instead focus on spending resources for your own people and encouraging their and propagation and the preservation of their genetic integrity.

Yeah, and you think Brazil is some prosperous and peaceful country where people aren't shooting each other in favelas?

Better to keep the immigrants out and instead focus on spending resources for your own people and encouraging their continuation and propagation.
But then low tier whites will be incel and won't have endless supply of yellow pussy anymore.

But then low tier whites will be incel and won't have endless supply of yellow pussy anymore.
Not saying that I like that many of us is in this situation but it is what it is. Low-tier whites breeding with noodles is only going to produce trucel hapas who will hate both parents for bringing him into existence the way he is.

Also, aren't you a ricecel? Why would you want white men to breed you out with your own foids, instead of encouraging them to breed with Asian men? Seems kinda cucked.

Last edited:
Not saying that I like that many of us is in this situation but it is what it is. Low-tier whites breeding with noodles is only going to produce trucel hapas who will hate both parents for bringing him into existence the way he is.

Also, aren't you a ricecel? Why would you want white men to breed you out with your own foids, instead of encouraging them to breed with Asian men? Seems pretty cucked.
I never said I want it to happen. I just find it funny that there are so many mayocels who complain about their country getting swamped with ethnics when that's literally the best chance for them to ascend :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back