Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'You cannot blame women. They are like children'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'I don't blame women :soy:', 'it's the men's fault', 'men are responsible for current state of the world :soy:', 'only manchildren blame women :soy:', 'grow up :soy:'.
Tradcucks and others shame men for not adhering to masculine standards. If you failed with females, it's your fault as a man while females are free from the blame and it's a taboo to discuss a female nature.
Tradretards with their memes like 'Hard times create strong men...' forget that great ancient authors do blamed women:

Quote of all wild beasts on earth or in sea the greatest is a woman menander 132 42 48

Tertullian 666509

Eee11ba6533c5fd7
PYDze5B

Last edited:
Toilets have brains of children and deserve 0 rights,water is wet

foids are the devil's gender

'I don't blame women :soy:', 'it's the men's fault', 'men are responsible for current state of the world :soy:', 'only manchildren blame women :soy:', 'grow up :soy:'.
Tradcucks and others shame men for not adhering to masculine standards. If you failed with females, it's your fault as a man while females are free from the blame and it's a taboo to discuss a female nature.
Tradretards with their memes like 'Hard times create strong men...' forget that great ancient authors do blamed women:

View attachment 637329

View attachment 637330
Gigabased. "Foids are children so don't blame them" is concealed white knighting. It's white knighting through and through but it pretends to support biological realism.

@nice_try thoughts?

hahahahahhaha jesus christ the "hard times create strong men" meme

It's somewhat correct, women stop developing early and they act like children/teenagers for their whole lives.

They are "smart" like a children, weak like children, no self control like children. But they can at least shit out babies :feelskek:

Dissent opinion: Dating Apps, Social Media, Hollywood, Simps And Cucks are what allows women to be hypergamous people. If male desperation were to end, so would the concept of inceldom.

People on here need to stop acting like choosing the best thing from a range of options in sexual interactions is suddenly some evil, world ruining behavior when it is the behavior we reflexively apply to every other discipline of life. You are going to choose the highest paying job that is offered to you. You would choose the most selective university. You would buy the fastest car at a fixed budget. And analogous to modern foids do , if you had a choice of several women to be your girlfriend, you would choose the most attractive one. Don’t act like you wouldn’t.

I can get with hating specific women if they’re vain, lazy, cruel…but because they won’t date inferior individuals? Let’s stay in reality.

Blame whoever gave them rights
Since they are childlike and animalistic in nature, they should not be permitted to be anything other than a housewife or a prostitute - cucks and simps have given them too many rights with none of the responsibilities
The conclusion of World War 3 should involve abolishing women's rights in the West and possibly the cucked nations in rest of the world where women have rights
Otherwise it could be the end of the world

It's somewhat correct, women stop developing early and they act like children/teenagers for their whole lives.

They are "smart" like a children, weak like children, no self control like children. But they can at least shit out babies :feelskek:
Female brain stops evolving after age of 12

@nice_try thoughts?

'men are responsible for current state of the world :soy:'
I don't really understand why you're using a Soy emote here, when the statement is 100% accurate. Men ARE responsible for the current state of the world. It never has been different. Men built the city you live in. Men conquered the land you live on. Men developed the government you live under. Literally everything this world is was shaped by men, and therefore yes, men are responsible for the current state of the world, its absolutely true.
But we're on a tipping point. For the first time in history, women will be responsible for the future state of the world, thanks to feminism and simps who give them power and a voice. That's why stocks are plummeting, inflation is rising and more and more men are suicidal.
Don't you fucking wonder why every single western country that has fallen to feminism is on the decline, while countries which don't give a shit about women, like China, are on the rise? C'mon bro ,,,

Tradcucks and others shame men for not adhering to masculine standards.
Are you a tranny? That's literally the only reason I can think of why a man doesn't want to adher to masculine standards.

If you failed with females, it's your fault as a man while females are free from the blame and it's a taboo to discuss a female nature.
Nobody said that.
If men wouldn't be such simps, low value females would actually feel low value and date low value men, so everyone would get a female.
The problem wouldn't be existent.

View attachment 637329

View attachment 637330
They didn't "blame" women.
In fact, they already said what I say today:

Women are beasts, they need to be tamed BY MEN.

The husband should RULE over the women.

Gigabased. "Foids are children so don't blame them" is concealed white knighting. It's white knighting through and through but it pretends to support biological realism.
Children cannot plan such complex things like gaining political power and outlawing prostitution ( feminists ).

So if they start developing means they aren't in the same state as children. 8 y.o. girl is totally different from 15 y.o. girl

I don't really understand why you're using a Soy emote here, when the statement is 100% accurate. Men ARE responsible for the current state of the world. It never has been different. Men built the city you live in. Men conquered the land you live on. Men developed the government you live under. Literally everything this world is was shaped by men, and therefore yes, men are responsible for the current state of the world, its absolutely true.
But we're on a tipping point. For the first time in history, women will be responsible for the future state of the world, thanks to feminism and simps who give them power and a voice. That's why stocks are plummeting, inflation is rising and more and more men are suicidal.
Don't you fucking wonder why every single western country that has fallen to feminism is on the decline, while countries which don't give a shit about women, like China, are on the rise? C'mon bro ,,,

Are you a tranny? That's literally the only reason I can think of why a man doesn't want to adher to masculine standards.

Nobody said that.
If men wouldn't be such simps, low value females would actually feel low value and date low value men, so everyone would get a female.
The problem wouldn't be existent.

They didn't "blame" women.
In fact, they already said what I say today:

Women are beasts, they need to be tamed BY MEN.

The husband should RULE over the women.
You miss one point. If you need to tame someone in the first place, that means that his nature is evil. Children aren't necessarily evil while females become total bitches after puberty. But they aren't children then and are responsible for their actions.

Wimin mustn't be allowed going out without leash. All the husbands must keep their wives on leash because they aren't human; they are Satan's beasts!

What do you mean by 'masculine standards'?
Traditionally 'masculine' men are biggest simps and white knights in existence, they literally want you to serve females.

DsFfFF9UUAMW3R4

So if they start developing means they aren't in the same state as children. 8 y.o. girl is totally different from 15 y.o. girl
I didn't understand what you said at all

I didn't understand what you said at all
Children aren't responsible for their actions, adult females - are. Even according to law.

Absolutely based, it is the fault of the foid. If it weren't for them incels would not exist.

Children aren't responsible for their actions, adult females - are. Even according to law.
Obviously, but what we are saying is that women have child-like minds, not that they are actual children. They are childish to the point of using society to achieve their own goals without caring for anyone, because all has to be about them...just like kids. They can't do a functional system or society even if they want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back