Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You CANNOT be incel unless your indian, otherwise you are just a mentalcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
spicerbean22

spicerbean22

Greycel
Thoughts?

I think we are approaching the final truth of inceldom with more and more people being red pilled about being indian.
The truth hurts

I've seen short white dudes being referred to as "cute".

Keep in mind, I have NEVER seen it referred to a short and DARK guy.

LOW IQ THREAD

TRP----------------------->

What about Egyptians? You curries probably mog us.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

I've seen short white dudes being referred to as "cute".

Keep in mind, I have NEVER seen it referred to a short and DARK guy.
Even the ugliest guy will have the privilege of a girl lying to them about how "cute" they are
this will never happen to indiancels(the true incels)

Brown means you should've been drowned at birth

i've legit never seen an indian guy with a girlfriend.

You can't tell most browns apart.

Over for all browncels, curries, beans, kebabs

Even the ugliest guy will have the privilege of a girl lying to them about how "cute" they are
this will never happen to indiancels(the true incels)
There is no term called "indiancels", they are known as currycels and it's been established since the time immemorial, are you new here?

Its true. Curries need their own website called truecels.me

There is no term called "indiancels", they are known as currycels and it's been established since the time immemorial, are you new here?
the term currycel dilutes the indian people (the true incels) because it often is lumped in on other easterners

Being brown is nowhere near as bad as being short, scrawny, boyish, and having a deformed face.

If being brown is the worse thing in your life you've done pretty good in my books.

Curry is the worst fucking race in the world I’m serious. The culture is so weird, all the men and women are ugly as hell, and subhuman. The only thing they’ve got going for them is the IQ part but even that can be explained by the fact that more well off curries get to migrate to the west, while the dumb curries are stuck back in curryland. Seriously what’s so good about being curry? All the curries on Facebook act like it’s the best thing in the world meanwhile they’re smelling like shit and doing their weird little dances.

Status
Not open for further replies.