Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can try to looksmax all you want but having no social life/circle/skills ruins it all

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
I mean seriously, you can try to looksmaxx all you want but if you don’t have a social circle/life it doesn’t matter. Most of us here are in our 20s and just go to work and come hone. No social life no nothing. How you gonna meet foids without going out? And going out alone is suicide and you’ll look like a creep. It’s truly over for us socialcels.

If you’re still in high school and reading this, try to build a social life. Once you graduate high school without any friends/circle, it’s no looking back. That’s your life forever

Adults have social lives, how do they do it?

TINDER=No social life needed

Adults have social lives, how do they do it?
Do what? Have a social life? Most likely their friends from high school. It’s exceptionally hard to make friends after high school if you’re not in college

It’s because you can’t looksmatch into Chad genetics.

You can improved upon your incel genetics, but you’re still obviously subhuman, just an improved version of a subhuman.

Redpill makes the assumption that you can turn incel genetics into Chad genetics by just making a few changes to your appearance, which can be true for a few guys who have Chad genetics hidden underneath a ton of fat, but other than that, most fat guys are by default incel genetically because they got fat from mental health problems caused by being subhuman in youth and being left out of life, and coping with food, and getting fat

if you can looksmax to chad level you can just use tinder

Social circle is pretty much useless unless you are trying to get a job.You dont need social circle to meet a foid nowadays,particularly if you have tinder and is a 6'2 chad

Do what? Have a social life? Most likely their friends from high school. It’s exceptionally hard to make friends after high school if you’re not in college

Definitely, that's been my experience. I'm guessing most really tight friends were made pre-college. But what are the adults who didn't make friends in high school or college doing?

Definitely, that's been my experience. I'm guessing most really tight friends were made pre-college. But what are the adults who didn't make friends in high school or college doing?
Rotting away with loneliness tbh. The ones who didn’t are rare and are most likely incels like us or are lonely and bitter

I’m mentally and developmentally scarred from a loop of negative reinforcement there’s no way even if I looksmaxx to high tier normie.

They don't care. @Zyros before he got banned talked about how he goes to clubs alone like an aspie and he still gets laid. All that matters is the way you look. It's only creepy if you are ugly.

This is why I LDAR, even if I got a foid to look past my looks the amount of experience talking to them is zero. No clue what to say or what to do

They don't care. @Zyros before he got banned talked about how he goes to clubs alone like an aspie and he still gets laid. All that matters is the way you look. It's only creepy if you are ugly.
I’m guessing he wasn’t an incel? Why did he have an account here?

I’m guessing he wasn’t an incel? Why did he have an account here?
He made the account then ascended
Zyros was on lookism.net talking about how he was a virgin and then because of puberty, braces, low body fat, and contacts he went from getting bullied to all bullying ending and girls wanting him. FaceandLMS is another guy that got laid and still makes content about how it's over if you don't have a good face and height combo.

Zyros was on lookism.net talking about how he was a virgin and then because of puberty, braces, low body fat, and contacts he went from getting bullied to all bullying ending and girls wanting him. FaceandLMS is another guy that got laid and still makes content about how it's over if you don't have a good face and height combo.

Was he a virgin when he first made the account here?

Both seem weird to me tbh

Im trying but its hard as hell to get into any popular friend circles. I do have friends and one best friend though but nothing close to the top of status

faceandlms fakecel?

Socialcircles are cope. If youre short, autistic or ugly, you will just become the jester/joke of the group. You would still be a truecel KHHV

Socialcircles are cope. If youre short, autistic or ugly, you will just become the jester/joke of the group. You would still be a truecel KHHV
faceandlms fakecel?
Faceandlms is a 6ft4tallfag that has gotten laid before. He hasn't bragged about getting laid, so he can still post. He just wants jewtube and patreon money.

Im trying but its hard as hell to get into any popular friend circles. I do have friends and one best friend though but nothing close to the top of status
Who cares about status lol you actually have friends man appreciate that. Don’t lose real friends for some fake ones fat just have status. Most of us here would kill to be in your position with friends.
Faceandlms is a 6ft4tallfag that has gotten laid before. He hasn't bragged about getting laid, so he can still post. He just wants jewtube and patreon money.
Why the hell does he make so many videos on us then? Convincing us it’s over? Dude seems like a psychopath that has a need to make others feel terrible for him to feel better.

Who cares about status lol you actually have friends man appreciate that. Don’t lose real friends for some fake ones fat just have status. Most of us here would kill to be in your position with friends.

Why the hell does he make so many videos on us then? Convincing us it’s over? Dude seems like a psychopath that has a need to make others feel terrible for him to feel better.
And I thought he was a truecel. Fakecels everywhere fuck this shit.

And I thought he was a truecel. Fakecels everywhere fuck this shit.
Rate this 6ft4 bbc heightmogging a poor 5ft4 incel
https://incels.is/threads/fivefourm...next-to-a-poster-that-says-rope-based.140344/
1566696985812-png.143981

faceandlms fakecel?
Yes, no shit he's a fakecel, he's 190cm.
@omnigold will tell me how he's a truecel. kek
Anyway, nothing better than being a tallfag fakecel. Must be nice getting laid.

@FACEandLMS

JFL at these copers thinking being social matters for Chads/Chadlites. If you were attractive you’d get approached by girls.
Exactly. Sub6 males are truecel in 2020

chad: doesnt matter how social or nt he is he gets laid anyway
incel: doenst matter how social or nt he is he cant get laid anyway
normie: being social and nt actually matters to get laid

I mean seriously, you can try to looksmaxx all you want but if you don’t have a social circle/life it doesn’t matter. Most of us here are in our 20s and just go to work and come hone. No social life no nothing. How you gonna meet foids without going out? And going out alone is suicide and you’ll look like a creep. It’s truly over for us socialcels.

If you’re still in high school and reading this, try to build a social life. Once you graduate high school without any friends/circle, it’s no looking back. That’s your life forever
True, unless you become chad by looksmaxxing it won't do shit unless you have an active social life with many friends that are also outgoing.
I suppose he relates to incels. I don't know much about him but if he's not incel he's slightly above it and definitely a sexual loser still. What do you mean psychopath? Blackpill isn't our enemy it's our strength, anyone that spreads blackpill is good to us.

Last edited:
@FACEandLMS

JFL at these copers thinking being social matters for Chads/Chadlites. If you were attractive you’d get approached by girls.
Who was talking about chad/lites? Social skills/charisma definitely matter for nonchads.
chad: doesnt matter how social or nt he is he gets laid anyway
incel: doenst matter how social or nt he is he cant get laid anyway
normie: being social and nt actually matters to get laid
/Thread

JFL at this one example, while I have years of experience seeing 5'6 and 5'7 guys getting laid while ugly 5'10 and above guys fail due to face and status.

JFL at this one example, while I have years of experience seeing 5'6 and 5'7 guys getting laid while ugly 5'10 and above guys fail due to face and status.
I was addressing you claiming that FACEandLMS is truecel (which was false). Hahahaha.

I was addressing you claiming that FACEandLMS is truecel (which was false). Hahahaha.

:feelskek: didn't really say he is a truecel, but he literally said he is treated like a complete creep by women and insulted out of nowhere by them, being 6'3 while short guys get validation.

:feelskek: didn't really say he is a truecel, but he literally said he is treated like a complete creep by women and insulted out of nowhere by them, being 6'3 while short guys get validation.
Firefox 2020 01 02 17 40 52

Proof that he is not a virgin that isn't just your height coping bias? I meant to say he's probably KHHV from what he's said.
I'm not sure if you can't see the contradiction. Also jfl at your edit:
Firefox 2020 01 02 17 44 17

I'm not sure if you can't see the contradiction. Also jfl at your edit:

KEK your claim is that tallcel = fakecel which is bullshit, and I said one example is not enough... like I said I was saying he's probably a KHHV from what he said and you are giving 0 proof that he really did get laid.

KEK your claim is that tallcel = fakecel which is bullshit, and I said one example is not enough... like I said I was saying he's probably a KHHV from what he said and you are giving 0 proof that he really did get laid.
:feelskek: He thinks I'm a tallfag for being 5'8" / 173cm JFL. I'd save my time and not argue with him if I were you. You can't argue delusion

FaceandBBC has that picture of him on a couch with literally a GIRL'S HEAD IN HIS SHOULDERS AND HER BODY IN HIS LAP. And he probably fucked her that night too. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

JFL at believing someone 6'3" could be incel.

FaceandBBC has that picture of him on a couch with literally a GIRL'S HEAD IN HIS SHOULDERS AND HER BODY IN HIS LAP. And he probably fucked her that night too. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I don't understand why people get so angry by being told they are not losers (incels).

:feelskek: He thinks I'm a tallfag for being 5'8" / 173cm JFL. I'd save my time and not argue with him if I were you. You can't argue delusion
The average man in America is like 5’9, by being below average or average you’re unattractive to women. Realistically speaking it depends on where you live

The average man in America is like 5’9, by being below average or average you’re unattractive to women. Realistically speaking it depends on where you live
No the actual average is 5'10.5" - 6'0". Jews fraud the average to 5'9" so that less men rope. Less men roping = more worker drones. More worker drones = more money for the government & elites

If you are under 5'11" in the USA you are a manlet. no coping around it.

I don't understand why people get so angry by being told they are not losers (incels).

Because sometimes they are and they want a place to vent like here.
No the actual average is 5'10.5" - 6'0". Jews fraud the average to 5'9" so that less men rope. Less men roping = more worker drones.

If you are under 5'11" in the USA you are a manlet. no coping around it.

THIS. I think I'm tall because I'm 5'11 3/4 when I wake up but in reality I'm only slightly above average

Tallcels really got it good

Massive cope thread. Once you get dem looks the whole world gives you everything you need on a silver platter.