Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can tell who is one of us or not very easily. Even texting wrong outs you as a fakecel.

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★
https://incels.is/threads/got-invited-to-a-party-for-the-first-time-in-literally-years.644710/unread

There is an obvious normie way of talking. The way he writes oozes normality, not at all like how an incel would talk. This is why many GrAYs are extremely annoying, they come in here talking like they came straight from some normie social media, immediately start talking about how shit their life is, not realizing that the shit life they are describing mogs an actual incels life.

Never stop gatekeeping this forum, mark my words, the second we get more lenient on who is allowed to join, the second we tolerate fakecels like this one, the appeal of the forum will be lost to actual incels and it will be taken over by normies who found this site on tiktok looksmaxxing circles. Another reason I hate .org, the users are insufferable because of the normgroid brain dead way they talk.

Bro got banned :skull:

Last edited:
His username is normalfag too @itsoverfr

Fr what a normie:skull:

Normies talk like pompous retards. I genuinely don't understand how they can talk so much while saying so little.

There is an obvious normie way of talking.
Seriously, I have read 8 first words of post you linked and its already screaming "author of this is normie as fuck".

Bro is absolutely cooked. Over for blud :skull:

Blud was NOT an incel on god

Ok, I'll read the thing... Brb.

dnr because too brutal but I agree. They can always tell 100% of the time

Oh gd. Total normiecringefest.

He said he became an "internet shut in", which implies this man is stuck in the digital realm.

Incelation is something many see as an aesthetic, which makes them distance themselves from the experience-related nature of what constitutes an incelated individual

pure unadulterated larp

the most retarded emoji one could come across on the shitenet, they literally ruined skeletons.

Do they want to Die that badly?
if they all collectively turned to skulls, i wouldnt get to see their nigger ebonics on any jewtube comment section.

total skibidi Death

Normies talk like pompous retards. I genuinely don't understand how they can talk so much while saying so little.
they really Deserve to suffer. its one of the things i agree with the whole of Judaea.

LITERALLY YEARS WITH NO INVITE U GUISE.

They're all narcissistic. When I occasionally watch normie shit the comments are full of normies crying like cunts.

In other comments when a man criticised a woman for being a whore, they claw at the dudes throat, making fun of incels etc.

Normies are retarded fucks and deserve everything they get.

On this forum, they occasionally slip up as well, which I find hilarious. They sometimes forget where they are and then try to redeem themselves moments after being called out by glowposting or jestermaxxing.

Incelation is something many see as an aesthetic, which makes them distance themselves from the experience-related nature of what constitutes an incelated individual
Yep. It’s nasty how they invalidate our genuine struggles by thinking it’s “cool” or “aesthetic”

On this forum, they occasionally slip up as well, which I find hilarious. They sometimes forget where they are and then try to redeem themselves moments after being called out by glowposting or jestermaxxing.
and often they get away with it

theres user here called videogamecoping i think, he texts very strange and gives fakecel vibrations.

i wont tag cuz him cuz i dont want drama tho

theres user here called videogamecoping i think, he texts very strange and gives fakecel vibrations.

Nah he's legit. He's a cool dude.

@VideoGameCoper GTFIH this guy talking shit behind your back

Bruh I thought it was Varen for a sec before noticing it's some dude who stole his avi.

Most people on this forum are normie or high tier normie men and most leave eventually when they get bored to be replaced by a new wave of users who cope post for a few months then get bored too because they are not actually incels.

Aside from a few mogger schizos who post here to feel good about themselves, there is very few long-time users here and even fewer actual incels.

I utterly despise this forum and I do not want to be here, I feel compelled to come here and waste my time to cope and I lie to myself that others here can relate to me but I know many can't. Imagine fucking 'wanting' to be here. The day I leave this forum will be the happiest day of my life, my graduation. Either I will leave by ascending or by killing myself but it has to happen soon, I don't see myself living through my 30s wageslavic (for fucking what?) for the rest of my life with no pussy, bad deal.

Brutal. Just like IRL, they talk behind your back. I wonder what the hell some of them say in DMs about me behind my back, lol.

Brutal. Just like IRL, they talk behind your back. I wonder what the hell some of them say in DMs about me behind my back, lol.
Dude fuck him. He's some GrAY retard who steals avis for attention.

You just joined nigga and have less than 50 posts. Who the fuck are you to say a user that’s been here for essentially half a year and has almost 25,000 posts is a fakecel?

And what the hell is strange about how I talk? I’m a sperg who is obsessed with cars, that’s about it. I’m KHHV at almost 20

I understand the struggle to spot fakecel but we (gray) should not be marginalized for being inexperienced. I come here because I am already irl.

https://incels.is/threads/got-invited-to-a-party-for-the-first-time-in-literally-years.644710/unread

There is an obvious normie way of talking. The way he writes oozes normality, not at all like how an incel would talk. This is why many GrAYs are extremely annoying, they come in here talking like they came straight from some normie social media, immediately start talking about how shit their life is, not realizing that the shit life they are describing mogs an actual incels life.

Never stop gatekeeping this forum, mark my words, the second we get more lenient on who is allowed to join, the second we tolerate fakecels like this one, the appeal of the forum will be lost to actual incels and it will be taken over by normies who found this site on tiktok looksmaxxing circles. Another reason I hate .org, the users are insufferable because of the normgroid brain dead way they talk.

Bro got banned :skull:
I'm not really sure. In my case, some people here have called me a fakecel. I really wish they were right.

They're all narcissistic. When I occasionally watch normie shit the comments are full of normies crying like cunts.

In other comments when a man criticised a woman for being a whore, they claw at the dudes throat, making fun of incels etc.

Normies are retarded fucks and deserve everything they get.

:feelskek: yeah, it's pretty funny. I don't know why they do what they do.

the most retarded emoji one could come across on the shitenet, they literally ruined skeletons.

Do they want to Die that badly?
if they all collectively turned to skulls, i wouldnt get to see their nigger ebonics on any jewtube comment section.

total skibidi Death

Yeah @VideoGameCoper is definitely a normie.

Constantly humblebrags about being close to 6 feet, doesnt really read what you write and makes assumptions (signs of NT brain), thinks he deserves to be moderator

Yeah @VideoGameCoper is definitely a normie.

Constantly humblebrags about being close to 6 feet, doesnt really read what you write and makes assumptions (signs of NT brain), thinks he deserves to be moderator
I am most certainly not a normie. I can’t even make friends in the car hobby. I’ve been into cars for over 15 years and never made one friend in the hobby despite trying constantly. I’m also been into radio control cars that go 50+ mph for 5 years and at the hobby store I buy parts at, there are always normies there with friends. I’ve tried talking to many of them and can’t make friends. What I do with my radio control cars in terms of speed runs and big jumps is far more interesting than the lane shit these guys do, but they make friends because they are NT and I’m not.

The only close friend I have is a truecel, and he is not into cars. I literally see 3/10 face fat fucks at the hobby store with their friends while I can’t make a single friend. And forget about talking to women. They hate talking to me and make it VERY OBVIOUS as well. I can’t remember how many times I’ve tried to make conversation with them, but they act uninterested and only give bitchy one word responses. It’s always a completely one sided conversation with me putting in all the effort and them essentially tuning me out.

I might not be ugly as shit, but I’m certainly not very attractive either. The hell do you expect me to do to get a gf? They don’t want me.

I still haven’t heard one example of how I can get a gf easily and warrant being called a fakecel. I wouldn’t even BE HERE if I thought I could easily get a gf. You think I wanna have almost 25k non spam posts here? Hell no. I wanna be out having fun fucking and loving a gf, not rotting here

Seriously, I have read 8 first words of post you linked and its already screaming "author of this is normie as fuck".
I read the bolded part and the soy nearly jumped out of the screen Sadako-style to knock me out, who the fuck unironically writes like this:feelskek::

Now that I got my shit mind set out of the way lets go to the juicy story:

I’ve tried talking to many of them and can’t make friends. What I do with my radio control cars in terms of speed runs and big jumps is far more interesting than the lane shit these guys do, but they make friends because they are NT and I’m not.
Brutal

Part of being a sperg is not being able to connect with others over anything

Like I find myself actually mad and spiteful and resentful of the normscum around me because of this

I do everything right, yet they still dont accept me

Its like youre "shadowbanned" irl

Brutal

Part of being a sperg is not being able to connect with others over anything

Like I find myself actually mad and spiteful and resentful of the normscum around me because of this

I do everything right, yet they still dont accept me

Its like youre "shadowbanned" irl
Shadowbanned IRL is a very accurate phrase. I don’t know how to connect with others and I don’t even know where to start. Rage seems to be the only result of situations like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back