Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can now actively farm karma and upvotes on Reddit by posting blackpills on dating subreddits

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Try it with a throwaway account. I just made one and I've accumulated hundreds of karma in almost no time by posting pure blackpills on normie dating subreddits.

Things you can get karma and upvotes for saying now:
  • Women only want the same 5-10% of men so if you're don't look like a movie star you get nothing.
  • If you are short, ethnic, or ugly you will get filtered out right off the bat and never even be given a chance.
  • You can't "self-improve" your height/race/face.
  • Hitting on girls IRL makes no difference because girls all know they have hundreds of better looking guys in their pockets at all times.
  • The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is just how good looking the man is.
  • Women only want to be approached IRL by top tier men and are insulted if low tier men do it.
  • Women rate 80% of men below average because they have insane standards nowadays, inflated by constant online validation/options.
  • Online dating doesn't work for normal men - it is designed solely for good looking men and women.
  • Women complain about online dating because they all want the top 5-10% of men then get upset when they have to share them and the guys won't commit.
Things you can't get away with yet:
  • Saying "mean" things about women.
  • Sounding bitter or angry about it (but being sad or depressed is okay).
  • Talking about how pointless life is without love/sex (gray zone currently).
It's insane. They've totally swallowed the blackpill in terms of what matters in dating and are upvoting it en masse. Women won't even try to argue on these points either or if they do it's half heartedly and the majority is against them. The bluepill is dying a swift death. Try it yourself. They just haven't gotten to the next phase yet where you inevitably hate the world and your position within it.

I make throwaway accounts periodically and sometimes run LARPing experiments on Reddit just because I like to test the waters and argue with normies sometimes. Even a year ago you couldn't say all this shit and get upvoted for it. Everything is accelerating.

This should be pinned ngl

i also noticed this i regular get upvotes on reddit for sperging at whores and posting watered down blackpills

Remember to end the thread with "incels have a point, but I do not agree with any of the sexist shit"

GVFbI3L.gif

Online dating doesn't work for normal men - it is designed solely for good looking men and women.
and men immediately end up having to do online dating if they weren't successful during their teens and are out of schooling, which is a lot of men.

i also noticed this i regular get upvotes on reddit for sperging at whores and posting watered down blackpills

Normies are beyond pathetic that they need weak versions of reality to come to terms with it.

They way I farm karma is by agreeing with whatever they are talking about.

I have almost 10k karma now.

idk man, a lot of normies I know still got gf despite being average af face and economic wise

thats prolly why a lot of people dont take the things you listed seriously and think it only applies to online dating

• You can't "self-improve" your height/race/face.
It's important to note that you can always improve your skin though ... acnecels are volcels cause there is something that causes this acne, it's never just genetics. Either their diet is wrong or something else they do is, or they are simply very young. That being said, I also noticed how salmonpilled people in the normie subreddits have become. It's not a secret anymore, people know that the dating game is rigged, and normies are starting to wake up. Shit there are even some foids who admit it, not that they give a fuck cause they're on the winning end, but still, honesty isn't a womans strength and there are still women admitting it cause it's so fucking obvious. Inceldom will spread rapidly and people will wake up. The majority of men are already incels, most just don't know it yet.

Does farming karma serve any purpose?

That's good tbh, hopefully men will stop being such cucks and do something about it.

They way I farm karma is by agreeing with whatever they are talking about.

I have almost 10k karma now.
That’s the only way in the echo chamber that is Reddit.

It's widely known that most people who frequent Reddit are low iq failed extroverts

its ok to go on reddit ironically though

Hitting on girls IRL makes no difference because girls all know they have hundreds of better looking guys in their pockets at all times.
The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is just how good looking the man is.
The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is just how good looking the man is.
Women only want to be approached IRL by top tier men and are insulted if low tier men do it.
Women rate 80% of men below average because they have insane standards nowadays, inflated by constant online validation/options.
Great thread
This should be pinned ngl

Guys, the point is not that there is any actual benefit to getting upvotes or karma.

The point is that two years ago they banned r/incels because they didn't like what "incels" had to say. And what happened in the time since?

The entire site of Reddit is becoming one giant incel forum.

JFL.

[Soy] thread. Anyone with more than 2-digit IQs should not give a flying fuck about browny points on some lefty faggot website, kys OP

[Soy] thread. Anyone with more than 2-digit IQs should not give a flying fuck about browny points on some lefty faggot website, kys OP

You've missed the point completely. "Browny points" are irrelevant. The point is even "lefty faggot websites" agree with us now on basically everything.

Guys, the point is not that there is any actual benefit to getting upvotes or karma.

The point is that two years ago they banned r/incels because they didn't like what "incels" had to say. And what happened in the time since?

The entire site of Reddit is becoming one giant incel forum.

JFL.
Yeah, I wish them good luck with trying to quarantine general dating and personal life subreddits. That will go over well.

You've missed the point completely. "Browny points" are irrelevant. The point is even "lefty faggot websites" agree with us now on basically everything.
They only "agree" with you if they think you aren't a virgin and follow the same political stance as them, but soon as you mention the keywords "incel" or "blackpill", they immediately come at you with pitchforks and tip-off the feds

It’s a way to push your narrative like “hey, I have more upvotes than you so you have to listen to me” kinda thing.

@Brazilian Sigma

30%+ men can't get a date/relationship theory legit
Just be 7+ in looks theory legit
It's over for many men theory legit
Incoming Beta Revolution theory legit

I sense something boyos.

I registred at reddit recently and can confirm.
I've posted something like "Ugliness makes guys creepy, OP" under blupilled wall of text about how not to be creepy. I immediatley got like 100 upvotes and have been banned from the sub for a month.

Last edited:
I registred at reddit recently and can confirm.
I've posted something like "Ugliness is what makes guys creepy, OP" under blupilled wall of text about how not to be creepy. I immediatley got like 100 upvotes and have been banned from the sub for a month.
Rule 1: No truth allowed

i never use reddit tbh

Holy shit this is funnier than I thought. I just logged into an old LARP account I had used for a few weeks to spam blackpill/incel replies out of bitterness and spite all over reddit. I thought everyone was downvoting me at the time because of all the harsh replies I got. I just looked and it is nearing 1000 karma. I was posting darker shit than I post on this site and none of it was on "incel subreddits."

Reddit is getting blackpilled as fuck.

The world is doomed. Even the most cucked place on earth can't maintain their optimism anymore.

Last edited: