Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can no longer MaterialMaxx

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
A luxury car is not impressive anymore. 30 years ago , a Mercedes was priced equivalent to a house. Now a Mercedes is 1/20th of a house. It's over , you need to up your game and SuperCar Maxx. The drivers licence pill exploit has been patched

well that some shitty news

i see. i still want that stuff tho

Coronavirus will destroy capitalism so moneymaxxing is cope

I just want to get laid

Materialmaxxing is just another form of betabuxxing imo. I want a girl to like me for me, and not for what i can provide. Unfortunately, i'm aware that this is bluepilled thinking, and doesn't coreesponds with our reality. Still my point stands, materialmaxxing = beta buxxing.

get fucked
Materialmaxxing is just another form of betabuxxing imo. I want a girl to like me for me, and not for what i can provide. Unfortunately, i'm aware that this is bluepilled thinking, and doesn't coreesponds with our reality. Still my point stands, materialmaxxing = beta buxxing.
yes. I'm just it isn't viable anymore and the bar has been raised

Tbh we never grew up. Til this day, i'm believing in a fairy tale.

I don't care about moneymaxxing tbh

Materialism is bullshit tbh

Ye

Is beyond over