Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can never be cool as a short ugly man.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I look around and I always see tall attractive men in the cool groups. They are always included in the top of the social hierarchy just because they are tall and attractive, they dont even have to have a good personality. They can be as dull as a rock and they will still be included because they are tall and attractive.
But if you are a short man (bellow 5'10) and unattractive, you will always be at the bottom of the totem pole. Even if you somehow sneak your way in there through the use of high tier comedy chops, you will still only be kept around as their clown that they can laugh at. They will never actually care about you, and they will shit on you once they get a chance.
I've suffered time and time again because of my attempts to fit in with the cool crowd, and they would always only use me as a clown. With no interest for my actual emotions.

True i knew some popular kids in school who had everything going for them expect were avg height, everytime they were in a groups of taller popular kids they would end up as butt of the joke

You can never be cool with a recessed chin either.

Short in USA is bellow 5' 9" not 5' 10" fucker
That's because they also count old men in those statistics. If you look at men your age you will realize most of them are exceeding 5'10. I regularly get mogged even though I'm 5'9

As a man, you can only be cool if you’re attractive to women. Women control society.

I've suffered time and time again because of my attempts to fit in with the cool crowd, and they would always only use me as a clown. With no interest for my actual emotions.
I went through this too, and I wasn't even trying to join the "cool kids"

Fuck.
I hate being a manlet.

forum goes down for 2 days and people start regurgitating blackpills 101 that everyone already knows about

over for clowncels tbh

That's because they also count old men in those statistics. If you look at men your age you will realize most of them are exceeding 5'10. I regularly get mogged even though I'm 5'9
Not only old man but also ethnics.

Are you 5' 9"??? I remember you sayd you were 5' 8" :feelswhere::feelswhere:

I though it read "You can never be as cool as a short ugly man" :lul::lul::lul:

Not only old man but also ethnics.

Are you 5' 9"??? I remember you sayd you were 5' 8" :feelswhere::feelswhere:
No I mismeasured myself when I said I'm 5'8, I got my real height of 5'9 from the doctor

Same in the past I had a group of chads and stacies that would use we more alc and drugs

This is very true.

I though it read "You can never be as cool as a short ugly man":lul::lul::lul:
Danny devito

Actually the sad thing is 99 percent of us won't be as cool as a short ugly man

no thanks I dont want to be used as a clown