Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can love bizzare things

deepthroat

deepthroat

32 yo celibate sorcerer
★★★
Most of the incels hate themselves. This is why we can't attract girls. Most good looking girls love themselves. If you can't reflect this self-love, femoids will see it and loose interest quickly.

Most of the incels hate themselves. This is why we can't attract girls. Most good looking girls love themselves. If you can't reflect this self-love, femoids will see it and loose interest quickly.

JFL @ this. Some incels rightfully haste themselves about certain things but it has no impact on why we cant get women.

JFL @ this. Some incels rightfully haste themselves about certain things but it has no impact on why we cant get women.
As if i didn't describe why it actualy has impact

These blue pilled normies don't grasp cause and effect. They always get it the other way round.

A lot love ourselves and think we're smarter than any femoid. If they got over our looks maybe that would make us happy.

"This is why we can't attract girls."

No, the reason is we are ugly.

"Most good looking girls love themselves."
It is because they get ton of validation from society and males, they will always be able to get a date just because they are a female regardless of how they look or not.

"you can't reflect this self-love, femoids will see it and loose interest quickly."

How can even someone reflect "self love"? Also females sees having good genetics as "self love", "good personality" and potential mate. If you are ugly you will never be seen as "self loving" rather a "cringy ugly individual that tries too hard".

>love bizzare things
>love yourself

Is he calling us freaks? And is he saying that being proud freaks will get us laid?

Just bee yourself bro. Its not a meme. If you act like an autist you gonna get treated like one. If you're a manlet, its not a big deal for 75% of woman. If you have an ugly face, get a new haircut, lose or gain some weight, plastic surgery from your NEETcoin or ask a gay guy to get you some make up
I'm a diagnosed asperger, I have no chance mate.

"reflect" was a bad word choice, all I thought was some women will look for signs of self-denial and can sense it
Point is if you are ugly, there is no need to think ugly. Hate and love share same part of brain, you can blame women
for being picky and shit, but how is that different from loving them for being simple and artifficialy programmed through media.
Society is ridiculous, but incel can see it for what it is, twisted and deformed standards, minds wired to an extent it can't differ between what is right or wrong, between love and hate.

>love bizzare things
>love yourself

Is he calling us freaks? And is he saying that being proud freaks will get us laid?
yes and yes, pride is very valued on femowatch

edit: just whatever, going full hate seems blue pill to me, that is what they expect, it is not constructive nor logical

Last edited:
my love is only for 2D girls